function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jay RaineyJay Rainey 

Attribute Order has changed in Informatica Cloud (Production compared to Partial Sandbox)

Hello - I recently open a ticket with SF Support and unfortunatley it was closed for two reasons; we do not have Developer-grade Support (we are not a premier custoner/partner) and it is a 3rd party intetration related issue.  It was suggested that I start up a discussion on these boards and see what sort of response I get from the community, so thank you in advance for any help you can provide!

Our integration with Informatica Cloud pulls a number of tables from our Salesforce orgs; our Production Environment and our Partial Sandbox environment.  We recently moved from a Full sandbox to a Partial sandbox, so we had Informatica Cloud re-pull the tables and run a schema compare against our new Partial sandbox and our Production environment.  In doing so, we had a number of Attributes on the User object table that were now out of order.  Specifically, on the User object, USERPERMISSIONSSUPPORTUSER and
USERPREFERENCESSORTFEEDBYCOMME have both been placed at the end of the table rows in Production vs. being roughly in the middle when compared to Partial Sandbox.

Would there any a cause for these attributes to be reordered on our User object table or has anyone experienced anything similar?