function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Margaret Martin 4Margaret Martin 4 

Writeable external objects

Hey guys -
I am trying to put together a somple POC with an external postgres database hosted on Heroku using Heroku Connect to provide an oData 2.0 datasource. I am able to see the data in Salesforce, but am having difficulty creating or updating it. Both create & update from the UI result in a CSRF error, despite having enabled CSRF protection on the datasource. In the error message it mentions something about "More information is available with DEBUG=True", but I can't figure out where to set that value in order to get more information.

Has anyone had some success with this? Have any pointers for how to configure/debug? Are writeable external objects using Heroku/Salsforce connect even possible?

Thanks a bunch -
Margaret

Qisong RenQisong Ren
Hey guys -
I am trying to put together a somple POC with an external postgres database hosted on Heroku using Heroku Connect to provide an oData 2.0 datasource. I am able to see the data in Salesforce, but am having difficulty creating or updating it. Both create & update from the UI result in a CSRF error, despite having enabled CSRF protection on the datasource. In the error message it mentions something about "More information is available with DEBUG=True", but I can't figure out where to set that value in order to get more information.

Has anyone had some success with this? Have any pointers for how to configure/debug? Are writeable external objects using Heroku/Salsforce connect even possible?
Thanks a bunch -
Margaret