function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dea Simon 1010Dea Simon 1010 

Seeking Certified Admins & Developers for Contract Work in US

Hi everyone!  I am looking for people to build a trusted working relationship with; people that I can turn to that will help me execute my projects.  

My goal is to have a group of us that all work together, as projects arise, based on our individual specialties.  Right now I am acting as the project manager, technical architect, designer, builder, and administator for each one of my clients; its too much! 

If you are a Certified Developer or Certified Administrator with at least 5 years of experience, live in the U.S., and would like to become part of a trusted team of excellence, please send me your resume along with your hourly rate detail.   (dea@deasimon.com) 

This is a contract position that is ad-hoc in nature, no guarantee of consisent work is given at this time but you will be the first I call when assistance is needed.  My apologies but no oveseas applicants will be considered, previous experience with significant differences in timezones has proven to be too difficult to manage.
Akhil MehraAkhil Mehra
i can suggest you developer from India 
Ashish_Sharma_DEVSFDCAshish_Sharma_DEVSFDC
Greetings !!
I am Ashish Sharma , I am a certified salesforce developer /consultant .
I am in salesforce ecosystem from last 4 years .
My services are below.
1. Design Solution on force.com
2. Develop visualforce  pages ,apex classes ,apex triggers ,Integrations and any customizations.such as reports/dashboards initial sales ,service setup etc .
3.Support to existing implementations on adhoc and hourly basis .

My Salesforce Certifications are follows.
     1.Certified developer 401
     2.Certified App builder
     3.Certified ADM 201
     4.Certified sales cloud
I have worked on nearly 5 end to end enterprise applications and nearly 200 small projects/tasks in 4 years of duration.
I have worked on many integration projects where one of them is salesforce to citrix integration .
I would love to discuss opportunity to work with you .
Here are my profile links
LinkedIn : https://ae.linkedin.com/in/ashish-sharma-3b3b4a55
Salesforce Blog : http://ashishsharmadevsfdc.blogspot.ae/
Salesforce Discussion Boards : https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsProfile?userId=005F0000004uUXfIAM&communityId=09aF00000004HMGIA2

Please let me know if we can futher discuss your requirements.
Regards
Ashish
Email :ashish.sharma.devsfdc@gmail.com
RAPRAP
Hi Dea - short and sweet, 7 years of Salesforce experience, 6 of them with one of the largest implementations in the country. Used to be certified, but didn't find it worth re-upping all the time. If that's a showstopper I'll go take the test. Find me on linkedIn for details - Richard A Prendergast.
Dea Simon 1010Dea Simon 1010
Richard - thanks for reaching out. I am on "hold" for a couple of weeks while I move cross country. I will definitely contact you once I am settled and we can discuss, thank you! Dea Thank you, Dea Simon 858-848-7443
RAPRAP
Hi Dee - Settled yet?