function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kevin_Wu__cKevin_Wu__c 

Check Challenge not working on API Basics Module - SELIQWNT

I was working on a module on Trailhead - Use REST API (API Basics ) and finished the challenge with workbench. However,  the 'Check Challenge' does not work with the following error: 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: SELIQWNT

Can anybody let me know how to get this fixed so that I can continue with the module ? Thanks in advance. 
Best Answer chosen by Kevin_Wu__c
Jeff DouglasJeff Douglas
Just to close the loop... Kevin's record did not have the correct description and were in fact null.

Jeff Douglas
Trailhead Developer Advocate

All Answers

Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Is name space or domain in enable in your org ? If yes then you need to create developer org to complete your challenge

Please check below post for trailhead FAQ
1) https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Trailhead_FAQ

I think my work is correct, but the challenge verification is still giving me an error.
If you think you've completed the challenge correctly, but you are still getting errors, make sure that you are using a fresh Developer Edition that does not have a namespace prefix. (What is a namespace prefix?) If you are still having trouble, use the “Share Feedback” button in the footer or on the right column to send a support request.

Jeff DouglasJeff Douglas
Just to close the loop... Kevin's record did not have the correct description and were in fact null.

Jeff Douglas
Trailhead Developer Advocate
This was selected as the best answer