function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Éric LatreilleÉric Latreille 

Creating a new Visualforce page

Hello everyone,

I am creating a new page and I was wondering where that page will be available once created. I dont see a place where to add my page under a specific menu and so on...
Also, when I am adding a profil to see that page in question, are they going to see that a new page have been created for them?

Thanks
Eric
GauravGargGauravGarg

Hi Eric,

The newly created Page will be visible under Visualforce Pages. Please follow below path to access your page.
Setup --> Visualforce Pages --> Your Page Name.

For providing acces to VF page.
Please click on security link in Visualforce Pages. the link would be available in front of your VF page name. 

Hope this answer would work for you. 

Thanks,

Gaurav

nagendra 6989nagendra 6989
Hi Eric,

There are actually three ways to create a visual force page :

1)Setup-->Build-->Develop-->Visualforce pages-->New

2)Click on the user name of the org on the top of the page then select developer console, select File-->New-->Visaul force page

3)By specifying the above url also you can directly create a visualforce page  https://ap2.salesforce.com/apex/Yourvfpagename

After creating the page in any of the above three ways then you can access them in the following way.

1)Click on setup-->Build-->Develop-->Visualforce page--> then click on the preview in new window radio button

2)Click on the user name of the org on the top of the page then select developer console, select File-->Open Resource-->give your file name in the search box.

Please let me know if this helps you ...............

Best Regards,
Nagendra.P