function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nash12345Nash12345 

How to make visualforce pages that display in Sandbox also display in Production

I just created a visualforce page in sandbox for a custom object and have successfully deployed it onto production together with its controller but have trouble displaying the page for partner community users in production (whereas it displays properly in sanbox for partner community users).

All settings are the same on production and sandbox.

What I additionally did:

- grant access in the visualforcepage/securty by adding the systme admin profile to the page after deployment

Any help is much appreciated!

Rakesh Kumar SainiRakesh Kumar Saini
You should also give permission  of visualforcepage/security to the profile of partner community user.

Pls mark this as answer if it solves your problem.
Nash12345Nash12345
Also already done
Nash12345Nash12345
Still no visibility..
Vivek DVivek D
Check the URL,in community VF does not display directly like /apex/MyVFPage. The community name has to be infront of this. If you are opening the page using a link or a button this might me the issue. 
Nash12345Nash12345

Not via link. Simly by logging in. The URL starting with / is exactly the same. 

I've deployed other vf pages for different objects onto the same community site. These were all standard objects while the new one is a custom object. So I suspect it has something to do with this...