function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
j-ferj-fer 

Receiving an error/issue while checking a Challenge in Trailhead

I get the below error and was advised to add here with the code DXXVHZZU

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: DXXVHZZU
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Is NameSpace or Domain is enable in your org ? If yes then you need to create new developer org.

Please Check below trailhead FAQ
1) https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Trailhead_FAQ

I think my work is correct, but the challenge verification is still giving me an error.
If you think you've completed the challenge correctly, but you are still getting errors, make sure that you are using a fresh Developer Edition that does not have a namespace prefix. (What is a namespace prefix?) If you are still having trouble, use the “Share Feedback” button in the footer or on the right column to send a support request.

Let us know if this will help you

j-ferj-fer
My first attempt was on a Dev or that had the Domain enabled, but I also tried on anew dev org that didn’t received the same notification. Jen DeGray Salesforce.com Developer, MIS Governance, Risk & Compliance Office +1 (781) 663-5416, Mobile +1 (315) 608-1077 jen.degray@wolterskluwer.com [Wolters Kluwer] 130 Turner St Building 3, 4th Floor Waltham, MA 02453, United States www.wolterskluwer.com Join Wolters Kluwer on Confidentiality Notice: This email and its attachments (if any) contain confidential information of the sender. The information is intended only for the use by the direct addressees of the original sender of this email. If you are not an intended recipient of the original sender (or responsible for delivering the message to such person), you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance of the contents of and attachments to this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender at the address shown herein and permanently delete any copies of this email (digital or paper) in your possession.
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Feel free to connect me on my email id "amit.salesforce21@gmail.com" i can look into your org