function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Symon WinchSymon Winch 

Discount Hierarchy

Hi, I hope someone can offer me some guidance as we would like to implement an approved discount structure, i.e., Internal Sales < 15%, Sales Managers <30%, Business Development Managers <40% etc. These are roles we have set up in our company hierarchy; in addition we have discounts against specific accounts as standard, which need to be accounted for. We have added a "One Off Discount" field setting using the "field level security" to allow visibility and view/edit rights against profiles which doesn't give us all the functionality and control we require. Has anyone set up something similar and if so how have you managed to achieve your successful result. Thank you for your Support.
Hi, I hope someone can offer me some guidance as we would like to implement an approved discount structure, i.e., Internal Sales < 15%, Sales Managers <30%, Business Development Managers <40% etc. These are roles we have set up in our company hierarchy; in addition we have discounts against specific accounts as standard, which need to be accounted for. We have added a "One Off Discount" field setting using the "field level security" to allow visibility and view/edit rights against profiles which doesn't give us all the functionality and control we require. Has anyone set up something similar and if so how have you managed to achieve your successful result. Thank you for your Support.

fcathalafcathala
Hi Symon,
Is you question related to the implementation of Approval Processes or more simply Data Modelling?
Thanks.
Symon WinchSymon Winch
Hello, For some reason the link doesn’t work, therefore my response by email. Sorry for the delay as I have been travelling and thank you for responding. I am looking at the approval process and setting discount level according to the group roles for this particular field if that is the best method. We have Professional, therefore limited by the not having an automated escalation process. Thank you for your support. Best Regards, Symon Winch EMEA Sales Manager Castell Safety International Ltd. ddi: +44(0)20 8511 1843 mob: +44(0)7971 696107 email: swinch@castell.com www.castell.com