function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
chris kalantzischris kalantzis 

Create an app, package it, and install the package in your Developer Edition org- Packaging an ISV App question

Any help is welcomed!  I am trying to complete this trailhead challenge -Packaging and ISV App.  I have the 2 seperate orgs created , Developer and Partner Developer.  and have created the App.  However, I am getting this message below:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: RLCLKDES
Create an app, package it, and install the package in your Developer Edition org.
This challenge will require two orgs: A fresh Partner Developer Edition org (‘Org1’) and the Developer Edition org (‘Org2’) you’re already using here on Trailhead. In Org1, create a managed package containing your app and upload the package. Install the managed package in Org2.
Create a namespace in Org1. Use any unique name for your namespace.
Create an app and a managed package in Org1. Use any name for your managed package.
The app must be named ‘Module Tracker’.
The Module Tracker app must contain a custom object where Object Name = ‘Module’, Label = ‘Module’, and Plural Label = ‘Modules’.
Upload the managed package in Org1.
Install the managed package in Org2.
Note: You must connect Org2 to Trailhead in order to complete the challenge.
Note: Don’t have a fresh Partner Developer Edition org (Org1)? Head back to Creating and Managing ISV Development Orgs for instructions.
Note: Don’t already have a Developer Edition org (Org2)? Sign up here:https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/signup
Curtis LonglandCurtis Longland
I'm having exactly the same issue with this!
Any luck in finding a solution yet Chris?
Pablo Urbano 5Pablo Urbano 5
+1
Jack MartinJack Martin
Florentino CavitaFlorentino Cavita
Give at least 10 - 15 minutes then it should be all set. 
transe divain 10transe divain 10
If you’re here to get ideas about the Safeway customer survey at www.safeway.com/survey
jems bondjems bond
Oregon State employee login 
hello friends,
Oregon State Credit Login – Here in this article, you will get to learn about how to login into the Oregon State Credit Login portal.
So please read this article, at last, and learn about the Oregon State Credit Login and various other proceedings.
Let’s get started…
http://logina2z.com/oregon-state-credit-login/