function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Priya BiswalPriya Biswal 

Login issue to Trailhead developer edition

Hi 
I am using my salesforce userid and password to login to Developer edition and it is not working and showing me error. 
Please check your username and password. If you still can't log in, contact your Salesforce administrator. 
Please help 
user id pbiswal@salesforce.com
karthika nairkarthika nair
Hi Priya,
I hope you have first verified(clicking the verify account link that is sent to you via email -please check your mail) your account before logging in. Once you verify the account,it takes you to a page where you can set your password and also a security quesiton and answer.
If you have already done the above steps, please click forgot password and enter your username, it will ask for your security answer. You can just reset your password and try logging in again. It should work.
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Priya,

Did you try setting new password ?you can always say forget the password and set the new password.still if you are not able to login
Please reach trailhead@salesforce.com to get your Problem solved.

Please accept my solution as BestAnswer if my answer was helpful.It will make it available for other as the proper solution.If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos using a star.

Thanks and Regards
sandhya