function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sunil kambojSunil kamboj 

Error when try to take a challenge

Hi Everyone,

When I take a challenge in trailhead, there is no button to select a particular ans out of four choices. there is only bullet point at the place of radio button which is non selectable. Hence i am unable to complete my challenge.

Kindly solve my problem.

Thanks...
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sunil Kamboj,

To take challenge you need to sign up free for https://developer.salesforce.com/signup then login into developer edition
https://login.salesforce.com/ 

You will encounter this problem mostly when you are trying to select the answers without login into a developer edition.

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my answer was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

Sunil kambojSunil kamboj
Thanks Sandhya for your valluable response.
But I am facing same problem when i loged in trailhead as well as developer edition.

I would appreciate if you provide me an alternate solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sunil
Hari KundrapuHari Kundrapu
Hi Sunil,

There is a chance that it might be a problem with the browser resolution/zoom.
Try to change the zoom/resolution and try.
Also check in another browser also.

Thanks,
Hari

Sunil kambojSunil kamboj
I also tried in different browser like opera, Mozilla,chrome and explorer but facing the same problem. I think I need to create new account so that I can complete my trailhead challenges.
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sunil Kamboj,

As you said, try creating a new account and complete challenge.

Note: You can always merge your accounts.so badges that you have completed in your old account can be merged with the new account.Only badges get transferred not data.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks and Regards
sandhya

Sunil kambojSunil kamboj
Thanks Sandhya.. This is very helpful for me.