function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bijendra Kumar SinghBijendra Kumar Singh 

Superbadge - Report and dashboard > Create contact and hobby reports

Hi guys,
i am facing problem in step 5 (superbadge report and dashboard)
I have attached the report which i have created for this challenge

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

If anyone has done this, then please help me to and also try to attach report. if you have cleared this challenge 
Michele Losch 4Michele Losch 4
I passed the challenge already and these were my object relationships: Accounts (A) with at least one related record from Contacts (B)
 with at least one related record from Contact Hobbies (C). Also for my report the Date field range I had All Time. 
Hi @Michele,

I modified the object relationship but still getting the same error. Can you tell me what are the fields you have created on account and contact object for this challenge, and if possible please share one screen shot for your report.
My current report and object relationship is:
User-added image

User-added image
@Bjendra You shouldn't have to create any new fields on the objects. All I created was a bucket field for Hobby Type. I also added the new report under the accounts and contacts folder, I don't know if this makes a difference. Hopefully this helps you!
User-added image

User-added image

User-added image
Thanks @Michale,

i will try to do.
Hi @Michale,

I can see you have used Hobbies:Hobbies Name for bucket field. but when i am using that field and searching value for hobbies name. It's showing result no result found. For this do we need any relation between accounts and ContactHobby objects. If, so then please tell me 
what relationship required for these objects so that i can get hobbies value and add it to hobbiestype column.
@Bijendra Do you have the contact hobby as a related list on the contact and hobby objects? 
i have contact hobby related list on contact but not on hobby object. Is it required on hobby object too??
ohh sorry Michale,
yes i have contact hobby on hobby object also but there is no data. So, let me again put some data in related list.

thanks
Thanks @Michele

​Finally i completed this step.
@Bijendra You're welcome! 
Marco Ivan MejiaMarco Ivan Mejia

Hi, sorry if my writing is not very clear, my native language is Spanish and I'm using google translate.

I hope they can help me, in this challenge you need to create a bucket field within the report, this is for the Hobby Type field, the values ​​for each category should I add them manually?