function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RoyMooreRoyMoore 

Superbadge error ID AJZZGFJE

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: AJZZGFJE

I think I know what happened but I don't know what to do about it. I created and deleted a dashboard (Lightning_Sales_Manager).  I went to recreate it with the same name and it said the name was already being used.  So I emptied my recycling bin and tried to save it again.  Same message.  So I had to save it with a different name than the challenge wanted. I THINK that is the issue.   Any help with this?
Naveen DhanarajNaveen Dhanaraj
From Chris Duarte (Salesforce),
Regarding superbadges:

My apologies to everyone for the difficulties you've encountered with superbadges. Over the past weeks, we've been working hard to clear up issues with clarity in the content, issues with challenge checks, and typos. 

We have a last fix for the Lightning Experience superbadge going next week, along with a minor wording clarification for the Apex superbadge. Then our marketing team is sending a communication to all of the folks currently in progress on the superbadges with instructions and next steps.

Our team has learned a lot from this experience, and we have work to do on more thorough testing and simplified requirements. Although we had a large review panel, we clearly need more hands-on testers. We have a long list of things to do differently next time.

As Editor-in-chief, ensuring the content on Trailhead is high quality is my responsibility. Again, my apologies for your experience.
VineetKumarVineetKumar
Hi Roy,

To fulfil the trailhead challenges, you need to keep a strict check on the naming as asked in the challenge.
The same name of the components, enable salesforce to check your challenge accordingly.
Parker EdelmannParker Edelmann
I believe that it checks for the Label, not the API name. Check out this thread in the Success Community; Chris Duarte addresses it herself. https://success.salesforce.com/0D53A00002mNVDr
It may apply to your situation. Let me know if this works for you.

Thanks,
Parker