function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Callum CurtissCallum Curtiss 

Displaying information within an object in column view

Hi all

Salesforce newbie coming through... I have just integrated an event registation app for my company which required me to build several new objects.  Now I want to be able to display some information related to my 'ticket' object within the events page in a column view.  This is how the events page looks at the moment (sorry its a bit small):
User-added image

What I want to do is under the ticket section on the events page is have the ticket holder's name next to the ticket type.  As shown by the below screenshot when you click into ticket that information is already contained within the ticket object, I just want it to be displayed in the level above if that makes sense.
User-added image

Thanks in advance :)
GauravGargGauravGarg
Hi  Callum,
Please follow below steps:
1. Click on edit page layout.
2. Scroll down to Ticket Related List.
3. Click on Related List properities.
4. Choose fields from left side box to be displayed and add them to right side box. Hit ok and save the page layout.

Hope this will helps you. Let me know if you still face issues.

Thanks,
Gaurav

Hi Gaurav 
Thanks for the quick reply... This doesn't seem to work, the ticket related list is greyed out as below;

User-added image

It says it is in use

Thanks, 
Callum
GauravGargGauravGarg
Hi Callum,

Please scroll down to related list section. The related list section would be visible like the image below:

User-added image

Let me know if you still face issues, or you can contact me on below details.

Thanks,
Gaurav
Email: gauravgarg.nmims@gmail.com
Hey

That's what I am on if you look at my screen shot.  The related list tickets is greyed out and I can't edit its properties.  That is the issue.

Thanks, Callum
GauravGargGauravGarg
Hi Callum,

Can you please share the screen shot of Ticket related list. 

Thanks,
Gaurav
Hi again

I've managed to solve this one... had to go in set up and change the search layouts columns displayed options

Thanks for your help,

Callum