function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jin Kaur 7Jin Kaur 7 

Create multiple invoices with Breadwinner integration

I will be using Breadwinner for SF and Xero integration.  Works so perfectly, up until whereby I need to create several invoices for split payments.

I would have 4/5 product line items and split their total amount into separate payments.  

Scheduling could work but in the case of using Breadwinner, it doesn't interlink.

I'm looking to create several buttons (if that's the most elegant way?!) which would pull the different amounts (predifined on the opportunity possibly) and generate a Breadwinner invoice with the same details.

Any help would be appreciated!  Or the best solution for advice.
Thanks

Manohar kumarManohar kumar

Hi Jin looks like you have integrated salesforce to xero through Breadwinner app.Can you pls help me with this integration.I have installed the app now i want to synch a custom object record to xero incoice.when a custom record is created it will synch to zero invoice using breadwinner app.Any help any document i can go through.Any help would be appriciated.

Thanks,

Manohar 

Jin Kaur 7Jin Kaur 7
Hi Manohar,

I have integrated Xero and Salesforce however, my question was relating to the creation of many invoices.

With regards to your issue, I have a feeling Workato may be help with a solution. Reach out to them to see if it's possible.
https://www.workato.com/recipes/explore

The other way could be to trigger and fire an Opportunity relating to your Custom Object, as the Xero Invoices are set up to the Opportuntiy anyway.

Thanks,
Jin
Manohar kumarManohar kumar

Hi jin, 

Thanks for your quick reply.I will give it a try.

Thanks,

Manohar

Jin Kaur 7Jin Kaur 7
Great - please mark as best answer if it's helped you! Thanks.