function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Deepu sfdcDeepu sfdc 

Hi, In Web2Lead .. after creating the form how to enable to users ? how to integrate ? Thanx in Advance..

Best Answer chosen by Deepu sfdc
JyothsnaJyothsna (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Deepu,

Once you create a Web-to-Lead form, it is automatically assigned to the users by using Assignment rules.

Assignment rules:

Lead Assignment Rules
—Specify how leads are assigned to users or queues as they are created manually, captured from the web-to-lead form, or imported via the lead import wizards.
Case Assignment Rules—Determine how cases are assigned to users or put into queues as they are created manually, using Web-to-Case, Email-to-Case, On-Demand Email-to-Case, the Self-Service portal, the Customer Portal, Outlook, or Lotus Notes.

Can you please elaborate the second scenario, i.e., is how to integrate. So that I can understand the issue better and assists you further.

Hope this helps you!
best Regards,
Jyothsna

All Answers

JyothsnaJyothsna (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Deepu,

Once you create a Web-to-Lead form, it is automatically assigned to the users by using Assignment rules.

Assignment rules:

Lead Assignment Rules
—Specify how leads are assigned to users or queues as they are created manually, captured from the web-to-lead form, or imported via the lead import wizards.
Case Assignment Rules—Determine how cases are assigned to users or put into queues as they are created manually, using Web-to-Case, Email-to-Case, On-Demand Email-to-Case, the Self-Service portal, the Customer Portal, Outlook, or Lotus Notes.

Can you please elaborate the second scenario, i.e., is how to integrate. So that I can understand the issue better and assists you further.

Hope this helps you!
best Regards,
Jyothsna

This was selected as the best answer
Deepu sfdcDeepu sfdc
Hi Jyothsna,

Thanks for your reply.
           I am  new to salesforce.. my question was after we created the weblead form we get the html and we host this form in website.
     So after customer fills the form thn he sends.. thn how that details will come to our salesforce leads without any integration ?
    Thanks in Advance..