function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Diane DoughertyDiane Dougherty 

Process Automation Error in Automate Sets of Delayed Actions in Workflow

I can't figure out why I am getting the error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Case Escalate on High Priority' Workflow rule was not found. Either it was not created, not associated with Case, or not activated." Below are the screen shots of the setup:
User-added image

User-added image
Can someone tell me what I need to get through this module?  Thanks!
Krishna Teja PeddadaKrishna Teja Peddada
Hello Dlane,

one of the requirements in the challenge is...
"The workflow rule must evaluate on create and when it doesn't meet the criteria but is edited to meet the criteria."

The current rule will be evaluated when the record is "created and every time it's edited".
Please change it to the "created, and any time it's edited to subsequently meet criteria" and try to check the challenge.

Thanks,
Teja

Hi Teja,
I changed that and it didn't help, but I realized that I had not done time-triggered workflows so I thought that might be the reason. However after changing this, I now get this message:
User-added image

I have created the workflow rule, as shown below:

User-added image
Here's the detail for the "Set Case to Elevated" rule...
User-added image

I'm stumped and about to move on to the next module - but any advice is welcome!

Krishna Teja PeddadaKrishna Teja Peddada
Hello Dlane,

I understood the NOTE in the challenge as that "in real-time projects a time-trigger action need to be created for this scenario but for trailhead, immediate actions is to be created". I successfully completed the challenge with immediate actions.
Verify if immediate actions works...!!!

Thanks,
Teja
I recreated both the task and the "set flag" in the immediate area and it is still giving me the error that the "Set Case to Escalated" rule isn't found. I'm wondering if it is the fact that I created it multiple times and the unique field name is not exactly what they expect.
User-added image
James McCrearyJames McCreary

Hi Diane, verify if your Work Flow is activated. I did everything and didn't realize my error was caused by that in the end. Simple fix =).

~James