function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Laura SanfordLaura Sanford 

ERROR: Chatter Basics- Approving Records from the Feed

Upon completing the challenge for "Chatter Basics- Approving Records from the Feed" I keep running into an incomplete error.

"Challenge Not Yet complete...here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your orf which is preventing this assifgnemtn scheck from completing:
System.DmlException: Process failed.  First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable apprival pricess was found.:[]

My mentor and I both have attempted several variations but have not been able to achieve completing this task.  Any insight?  Thank you!
Vasani ParthVasani Parth
Hi Laura,

Welcome to this vibrant Salesforce developer ccommunity.

Please make sure when you go to create the proccess, at the top of the page, change the drop-down to CASE not ACCOUNT. This should solve any issues. From here just add the name and make the approver User:'yourself' and then hit save -> Activate. Thats it!
Balasubramaniam 07Balasubramaniam 07
Hi,
Please verify the process name and the status(isActive = true) and then execute it once.

Thanks,
Bala
Parker EdelmannParker Edelmann
Can you give a screenshot of the Approval Process Detail Page? That should be enough information to help solve the problem. Make sure the Approval is on Account, named "Approve New Account", resulting in an API name of "Approve_New_Account" and is active.

Regards,
Parker Edelmann ~ Edelmann Consulting