function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sampath palli 2Sampath palli 2 

Sending an E-Mail Greating

Hi all

I have an requirement that i want to send dirth day greating message every day to  customer who are having birth day on contact object or my custom object like customer__C

How i achive this requirement? Can i use time depended Workflow or write E-mail services using Apex class? Can we write it in trigger?

Thanks In Advance
Sampath Palli
Best Answer chosen by Sampath palli 2
sharathchandra thukkanisharathchandra thukkani
time dependent workflow wont work here because it works on date fields but we need reminder on day of the month. so we can go with batch apex where you need to collect all the birthday records on the todays date and send the email in the final method. You can schedule that batch apex around 12:00 AM of every day.

All Answers

Market CloudMarket Cloud
Cau Please Give Me Data Above Requirement How Send Emails  Birthday Date To Contacts 
sharathchandra thukkanisharathchandra thukkani
time dependent workflow wont work here because it works on date fields but we need reminder on day of the month. so we can go with batch apex where you need to collect all the birthday records on the todays date and send the email in the final method. You can schedule that batch apex around 12:00 AM of every day.
This was selected as the best answer
Sampath palli 2Sampath palli 2
Thanks Sharath