function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
gurditta.garg@gmail.comgurditta.garg@gmail.com 

HTML email template Line Break

Hi,

I need help in Line Break in HTML email template, please see below bold text. I tried everyting i.e. <br>, <br/ > etc. but no success yet.
Hi {!Receiving_User.FirstName}, 

{!IF(Receiving_User.Profile='System Administrator',"Thank you for registering for BusinessLink. Your registration is almost complete, the last step is to verify your email address." & BR() & "hey","")}

{!IF(Receiving_User.Profile='EMS External User',"To complete your final step for Business Link registration either click on the link below or copy and paste the link directly into your browser.","")}

{!IF(Receiving_User.Profile='EMS External User',"Please verify yourself at:","")} 

{!IF(Receiving_User.Profile='EMS External User', $Label.Community_URL+"EMSVerification?uid="+Receiving_User.Username+"&em="+Receiving_User.Email+"&key="+Receiving_User.Verify_Hash__c,"")}

{!IF(Receiving_User.Profile='EMS External User',"After verification, your registration will be reviewed and access to the Business Link portal will be granted and ID sent in an email.","")}

{!IF(Receiving_User.Profile='EMS External User',"","You should have access to Salesforce EMS within My Links on your default portal.")}

Sincerely,
Business Link

Please check this: <b>& BR() & "hey"</b>
Stefan AbramiukStefan Abramiuk
Hi,
I'm not sure but you could use HTML encoded chars:

&lt;br/&gt;
No this is not working too :

Thank you for registering for BusinessLink. Your registration is almost complete, the last step is to verify your email address.&lt;br/&gt; Hey