function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
YeukYeuk 

The 'Amanda Smith' contact record could not be found or it does not have the correct values for the 'Title' field

In "Getting Started with Accounts and Contacts", entered required data for Smith Enterprises account and Amanda Smith contact with CEO title, can see both records via SOSL in Workbench, but getting error message.

What am I missing?
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi 
Yeuk,

I suggest you check if you have given same names as in the challenge, and also here title for the contact should be CEO.

Please try to copy paste the names.

Please see below snapshots.

User-added image

User-added image

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

TanDTanD

I think, the challenge is asking for "Business Account" (I am still trying to solve this problem). Account object in Salesforce is personal account by default, I dont know how to create business Account object. I checked every spelling error, but everything is fine. The Only part remaining is creating Business account named Smith Enterprises. 

Jonah SobolJonah Sobol
Just saw this happen word for word with my newest intern. Could not figure it out until we realized that she had accidentally opened two sandboxes and the solution was looking for answers in the wrong sandbox. If this is happening to you, make sure you are only logged into one sandbox, if not, sign out of one and try again, it should work.
Shobha JamesShobha James
TanD and Jonah Sobol,

you have to edit the  Account  Page Layout (you have to add the fields 'Type' and  'Industry' fields).I also encountered the same problem but after doing the same i resolved it.