function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JP2016JP2016 

Trialhead - unexpected error while verifying this challenge.. please post to the developer forums.

Hi,
Im completing the reporting superbadge and have just switched over to complete the lighnining dashboard. I am tyring to check my challange and recive the following:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: FVGECICK"

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: FVGECICK"

Does anyone have any ides on how to fix this?  I dont want to create a new dev org!

Thanks
Martijn SchwarzerMartijn Schwarzer
HI JP2016,

You probably get this error, because your session has expired.

Please try to logout of your DE (in trailhead, not the org) and reconnect your DE to trailhead. Then, please re-check the challenge. It should pass now.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Martijn Schwärzer

Ps. If my answer helps you to solve your problem please mark it as best answer. It will help other to find best answer.
JP2016JP2016
Hi Martijn - thanks for the answer, unfortunatly this did not work! :(
JP2016JP2016
I created a new org and completed challenge 3 - now trying to complete challenge 4 I am now getting the same error again!!! It's a new org with only one completed challenge in it - as much as I love Salesforce and Trailhead this is ridiculous!