function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Swapnil VankudreSwapnil Vankudre 

Error while completing the Process Builder Trailehead

Hi All,

I am getting below error for Process Builder traihead. Can you please help 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0012800000ktdobAAA; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30128000000QXaT. Contact your administrator for help.: []
Best Answer chosen by Swapnil Vankudre
Hi All,

No chnages made, however when i tried excuting the challenge now it was passed succesfully. Suprised. 

All Answers

Vasani ParthVasani Parth
You might be getting this error because of https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p300000008Xn7AAE. Check if there is any Process builder active. Deactivate that It will solve your problem.

Please mark this as the best answer if this helps
DeepthiDeepthi (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Swapnil,

Have you disabled all the validation rules or triggers firing on the same object? Please check if you have activated the process and then recheck your challenge.

Hope this helps you!
Best Regards,
Deepthi
Hi Deepthi/ Hi Parth,
Thanks for your reply. This is the only process which is activated and all other validation rules on same objects are also disabled still i am getting the same error.

Please assist.

Regards,
Swapnil.
Rakesh51Rakesh51
The best way to debug Process flow is Debug log, mena while post the screenshot of error email
Hi All,

No chnages made, however when i tried excuting the challenge now it was passed succesfully. Suprised. 
This was selected as the best answer