function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Agustina GarciaAgustina Garcia 

Is there a way to remove an "In Progress" Trailhead?

Is there a way to remove an "In Progress" Trailhead? I started with Spring'16 trailhead, but I didn't finish it. And now, after some months far away from the community, I tried to complete it but it is not available any more. And having it on my In Progress list is a kind of remembering that I lost my chance and I will never get this budget.
JyothsnaJyothsna (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Sorry, the spring '16 module was live for 4 months. Now that the summer '16 module is live, we've retired the spring module for good. We sent several notification emails and posted reminders on twitter, starting 6 weeks in advance of the date the module was retired. 

Thanks,
Jyothsna
Agustina GarciaAgustina Garcia
I understand the reason why the module was removed. And unfortunately I couldn't see any email or twitter reminder because I have been completly off since April.

But I would like to remove the trail from my In Progress tab, like I never started with it. Is it possible?

Thanks
Agustina
Julie Dumencu 8Julie Dumencu 8
Hi - any update here. I also have "in progress" trails that I'd like to stop/remove from my list. 

Thanks!
Kristin MargerisonKristin Margerison
Hi there,

I am also wondering the same thing - any update on this please?

Thanks!
Jyothsna Datla 10Jyothsna Datla 10
Hi Julie and Kristin,

Can you please share the screenshot of the in-progress modules?

Thanks!

Kristin MargerisonKristin Margerison
Hi there! Thanks so much for the reply. Here are screenshots of the areas that have in progress trails or badges. These are in progress because they form a part of the Administrator Trail I am working through. But I won't be going back and completing all of these trails and just want to get rid of them from my screen! Any ideas? :) Thank you! [image: In Progress Badges.PNG] [image: In Progress Trails and Trailmixes.PNG]
Maureen SteffeyMaureen Steffey
Same question. In my case, it's modules that either require SF Classic (which I can't access) or explain how to migrate from an old version of things. Screenshot is attached.
User-added image
Vikas LalVikas Lal
Hi  All,

I am wondering if we have any way to remove 'In Progress' modules from Trailhead. I have some in progress modules in my trailhead but now these modules are not relevant to me and I don't want to continue with these modules.But at the same time,seeing these moudles in 'In Progress' everyday irritates me and I want to get rid off these modules.
Let me know if we have ways to remove it.

Thanks in advance,
Vikas