function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Manu Mahajan10Manu Mahajan10 

Transaction Security Trailhead Challenge Error-. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge.

While Creating new view for Transaction Security I am getting following error:

User-added image

User-added image

If I create new org I will lose all my badges.

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi manu mahajan 10,

Yes this error is because of some pre existing or configuration code  in the developer org where you are performing the challenge.

In order to complete the challenge we recommend you to try with a new developer org.

And there is always an option for you in salesforce to transfer all your badges from one developer org to another developer org.

A common request from Trailhead users is the ability to merge/transfer their Trailhead activity data (i.e. points and badges) from one account to another.

The most common reason for this is when a learner changes companies and wants to move over the points and badges that they’ve earned against their old company account (or Developer Edition Org) to their new company account. Before We Begin The following process assumes that the learner can still login to both the ‘from’ and ‘to’ Trailhead accounts. If the learner can no longer access the ‘from’ Trailhead account (e.g. they can no longer use their previous corporate login for Salesforce), we unfortunately cannot process the merge request. One more thing (this time for realz) Please note that the process of transferring Trailhead points and badges from one account to another is irreversible.

Once this transfer/merge happens, there is no way for the learner to reverse the process and move their Trailhead points/badges back to the original account.

What we need to initiate the merge process In order to transfer/merge Trailhead accounts, we need 2 things:

(1) The user id for the ‘from’ Trailhead account To get this information, do the following: Login to the ‘from’ Trailhead account - the one you want to ‘give up’ and move points/badges from. Click on the ‘My Trailhead Account’ link under your name. Copy the value after the ‘userId=xxxx’ portion of the URL. This is the ‘from’ user id.

(2) The user id for the ‘to’ Trailhead account Repeat the steps above to get the user id for the ‘to’ Trailhead account - the account that you want the points/badges transferred to. Requesting the account merge Once you have the ‘from’ and ‘to’ user ids for your Trailhead account, please send an e-mail to trailhead@salesforce.com with the ’Account merge’ subject line (trailhead@salesforce.com?subject=Account merge) and include the two ids. We will be in touch with you as soon as the merge process is complete. Happy trails!

Kindly mark my solution as the best answer if it helps you.............

Best Regards,
Nagendra.P
Manu Mahajan10Manu Mahajan10
Hi Nagendra I tried sending mail to the address suggested but after one week I did not get any reply from Salesforce Trailhead nad still my badges are not merged.