function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jenny jadejenny jade 

Loading Accounts for Partner user using Apex dataloader

I want to load accounts using data loader
I thoughy I was successfull until I get to see this message in my error file 'Value does not exist or does not match filter criteria.'
Then I realised that they have a profile as Partner Community.

How should I load the accounts for partner profile users ?and I even want to map my custom fileds while loading
GauravGargGauravGarg

Hi Jenny,

To create accounts, you need to provide Create and Edit access on Partner user profile, also if you need to add references / map custom fields, please add edit access on objects need to be mapped with accounts. 

To add Object Permission on Partner user, please follow below steps:
1. Go to setup --> profiles (under manage user)
2. Open Partner user profile
3. Click edit
4. Scroll Down to Standard object, or search for "Standard object Permission".
5. Add Create, edit permissions on Account and other objects. 

Hit save and try again. 

Hope this will help, let me know if you need any more insight on this. 

Thanks,

Gaurav
Email: gauravgarg.nmims@gmail.com

jenny jadejenny jade
No,all that I am asking is how to  load acconts via dataloader for partner users
GauravGargGauravGarg
You need to create Partner User's via data loader?
jenny jadejenny jade
Nopes.
I have to load accounts with dataloader for partner user.
User are setup since in the org since the beginning of time.
GauravGargGauravGarg
Hi Jenny,

You first have to load all of your Accounts with isPartner=True. Then, you can load contacts associated to those accounts (no special data point on contacts). After you have contacts, you can then load users associated to those contacts and assign to a partner profile.

Thanks,
Gaurav
jenny jadejenny jade
I am sorry If I am not clear in my question.or correct me if I am missing something Account are already there is salesforce,all I have to do is map my fields in dataloader and load it the problem I faced is this error-ed out in the error file 'Value does not exist or does not match filter criteria.' I was able to update successfully for other users in my org meaning who are not partner user
GauravGargGauravGarg

Hi Jenny,

Please check are "isPartner" is enabled on Accounts. 

This is a standard field which will be required if we need to connect it with Partner users.

Thanks,