function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rubin CenturyRubin Century 

Error in Admin Beginner Trail

Hi,

Iam getting following error in 'Admin Beginner' Trail for 'Salesforce1 Mobile Basics' module and 'Customizing Compact Layouts' unit.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: DBMQKHMR

Please help. Thank you.
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Rubin,

Can you please double check that your Developer Edition Org does not have any namespaces setup in it? Trailhead does not support namespaced DE Orgs, and so if you have a namespace registered for the DE Org, you'll need to sign up for a new one and complete this project there. This error should go away.

And also to use same trailhead account for challenges please refer link below

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F00000005JciIAE

I have also given you screenshots; please check if you have done the same thing for your challenge.

In setup customize ---  contacts---compact layout---new

User-added image
  1. From Setup, click Customize | Object | Compact Layouts. For custom objects, from Click Compact Layout Assignment.
  2. Select a compact layout to use as the primary compact layout for the object.
  3. Click Save.
User-added image

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya