• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

Firs problem is that data from "Setup"->"System Overwiev" doesn't always match to "Reports"->"Admin***"-> "API Calls Made Within Last 7 Days" and a couple times already we exceeded 24h limit firstly 40k by the next day 60k our normal api usage was 25K with no sign to growth that quickly.

The was a similar question regarding this counter but it doesn't look like we are using bulk api that extensive.

Second weird things about it is that counter not only growth but some times it show lower value then it was like an hour ago (this is not a daily counter drop for sure)

I've seen counter values 61->60->59->55->56->58->54

So maybe someone already faced with that and maybe have the solution to that

I have a custom object called "Log_Entry__c" and a child object that has a Master-Detail Relationship called "Details__c". I've tried a handful of different ways, but I haven't been successfully create this child object on "Log_Entry__c". I've tried assigning the child object to the "Details", "DetailsId", "Details__r", and "Details__c" keys in the "Log_Entry__c" object. It has never worked, and the error I keep getting is this:

"No such column 'Details__c' on sobject of type Log_Entry__c"

Does anyone have any guidance for how to accomplish this? I'v also tried creating a "Details__c" object where the Master-Detail field on it (called "Log") is set to the "Log_Entry__c" id that I'm trying to link it with - but this was not successful either.

I'm writing this in Python using the simple-salesforce library (https://github.com/simple-salesforce/simple-salesforce) 

Thank you in advance, any advice will help! :)

Hello,

Firs problem is that data from "Setup"->"System Overwiev" doesn't always match to "Reports"->"Admin***"-> "API Calls Made Within Last 7 Days" and a couple times already we exceeded 24h limit firstly 40k by the next day 60k our normal api usage was 25K with no sign to growth that quickly.

The was a similar question regarding this counter but it doesn't look like we are using bulk api that extensive.

Second weird things about it is that counter not only growth but some times it show lower value then it was like an hour ago (this is not a daily counter drop for sure)

I've seen counter values 61->60->59->55->56->58->54

So maybe someone already faced with that and maybe have the solution to that