• 20 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have written an apex class implementing Support.MilestoneTriggerTimeCalculator interface to calculate milestone's trigger time. This class executes every time the case is updated and so the milestones which have target time already calculated changes because this class updates it. How to prevent this?
I have an Apex class for calculation milestone's trigger time. In that class, I am calculating a target date and using BusinessHours.diff to calculate trigger minutes and return that.
I also want to save that date on the related case so before returning trigger time from that class I update the case's field with the calculated target date. But doing this is causing a recalculation of milestone times, which calls the milestone trigger time class again and that is giving some weird results.
So is there a way to prevent milestone recalculation?
When on a case record and Email-to-case configured. There is an email option and while using that we can select an Email-to-Case address(not the service address that salesforce provides). This email address is not present in Org-Wide Email Addresses.
So can I control who is able to send emails using this address, or is there something like only admin/case_owner can send an email like this?
I am trying to create community user for contact and there is no "Manage External User" button available(checked layout). Also, no "Manage External Users" permission is present in Profile settings.
I have also enabled communities and created a community.
Getting error FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, This user does not allow others to contact them privately. while sharing a note with another user. Also tried by inserting a ContentDocumentLink sobject record to share with a user but getting the same error.
In Activity Settings I have checked "Enable User Control over Task Assignment Notifications". According to docs I should be able to find "Email me when someone assigns me a task" checkbox in My Settings | Reminders & Alerts | Events and Tasks...but I cannot find it.
User-added image
I have written an apex class implementing Support.MilestoneTriggerTimeCalculator interface to calculate milestone's trigger time. This class executes every time the case is updated and so the milestones which have target time already calculated changes because this class updates it. How to prevent this?
When on a case record and Email-to-case configured. There is an email option and while using that we can select an Email-to-Case address(not the service address that salesforce provides). This email address is not present in Org-Wide Email Addresses.
So can I control who is able to send emails using this address, or is there something like only admin/case_owner can send an email like this?
Hi All, 
I have a requirement where we want to capture case from google play/IOS store.
eg: I have an app (not sales force app let's say XYZ app). So, whenever User gives review on the google play store/IOS store for the app,it should create a case in Salesforce.
The doubts I have are :
1. Is this requirement is possible? 
2. If yes, what are the limitations on the same?

In Activity Settings I have checked "Enable User Control over Task Assignment Notifications". According to docs I should be able to find "Email me when someone assigns me a task" checkbox in My Settings | Reminders & Alerts | Events and Tasks...but I cannot find it.
User-added image