• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is anyone else having the same issue or is it me doing something wrong? I downloaded the package from here (https://developer.salesforce.com/tools/sfdxcli) and I got the following error:
User-added image
When you use get method to dynamically pull in information from a Dynamic SOQL and you are iterating through the values so the data can be Date, Text, Picklist or any other data types, the data is returned as Date Time with the '00:00:00' added to the end of it. 

I have seen the solution of splitting the string and cut the hour from the data time value but this workaround doesn't work when you are looping through different kinds of data. Is there anything to help with fixing this issue?

Here is what is happening if you run the following:

// DateValue__c has the value of 1/1/2018 (Data Type is Date)

Object__c test = [SELECT DateValue__c FROM Object__c WHERE Id=1234];

System.debug(String.valueof(test.DateValue__c));
// Shows : 2018-01-01 (Correct)

String dynamicSOQL = 'SELECT DateValue__c FROM Object__c WHERE Id=1234';
Object__c dynamicSOQLResult = Database.query( dynamicSOQL );

System.debug(String.valueof(dynamicSOQLResult.DateValue__c));
// Shows: 2018-01-01 (Correct)

System.debug(String.valueof(dynamicSOQLResult.get('DateValue__c')));
// Shows : 2018-01-01 00:00:00 (Wrong)

Is anyone else having the same issue or is it me doing something wrong? I downloaded the package from here (https://developer.salesforce.com/tools/sfdxcli) and I got the following error:
User-added image
Hi there,

I'm getting the following message: We can’t display component 'flowruntime:lookup', because it isn't supported in Classic runtime. Ask your Salesforce admin to distribute this flow in Lightning runtime instead. but I have already enable the setting in process automation settings so I'm not sure what else I'm missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know if there is a limit to the number of field sets per custom object?

I have 250 field sets on 4 custom objects, however with the new capability of creating field sets with fields from child objects I want to roll all the field sets (1000) to once custom object from its 4 child objects for easier changes.

Before I make this effort, I want to check if I will hit any limits, I couldn't find anything on field set limitations in docs.

Does anyone know?

Thanks,

• June 13, 2011