• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have this request body:

POST /services/data/v37.0/sobjects/Note HTTP/1.1 HOST: ap2.salesforce.com authorization: Bearer [ACCESS_TOKEN] content-type: application/json cookie: BrowserId=wBGf4rC3QK6IdvvndirVSQ content-length: 92
{"Title": "Test case note title", "Body":"Test case note body","ParentId":"5002800000T3Iu0"}

ParentId is a valid Case ID. But I get this as the response:

{
    "message": "Parent ID: id value of incorrect type: 5002800000T3Iu0AAF"
   "errorCode": "FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION"
   "fields": [1]
      0:  "ParentId"
}

Not sure what's wrong with the request params. I could successfully add Notes into Contact/Account.

Hello,

We would like to create a link between our LMS (E-doceo from TalentSoft) and Trailhead.
The objective is to propose a learning plan for all our employees with internal content and Salesforce Trailhead modules.
Our LMS is compaptible with SCORM 2004 and SCORM 1.2.
Does any of you already created a link between Trailhead and a Learning Managment System ? Or have any clue about this topic ?

Thanks for you help
when I'm trying to login with salesforce connector in excel it was throwing 5103 exception. How can I solve this issue

I have this request body:

POST /services/data/v37.0/sobjects/Note HTTP/1.1 HOST: ap2.salesforce.com authorization: Bearer [ACCESS_TOKEN] content-type: application/json cookie: BrowserId=wBGf4rC3QK6IdvvndirVSQ content-length: 92
{"Title": "Test case note title", "Body":"Test case note body","ParentId":"5002800000T3Iu0"}

ParentId is a valid Case ID. But I get this as the response:

{
    "message": "Parent ID: id value of incorrect type: 5002800000T3Iu0AAF"
   "errorCode": "FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION"
   "fields": [1]
      0:  "ParentId"
}

Not sure what's wrong with the request params. I could successfully add Notes into Contact/Account.

Hi all,

Trying to query from a custom object, retrieve the owner (user), and return the related contact field on the user record.  

select ID, OwnerID, Name, owner.UserName, owner.IsActive, Owner.ContactID
from CustomObj1

The user type is Customer Community portal user
Hi Everyone,

Please,suggest me how to integrate SMS gupshup with salesforce.
Hi,

I have added a 4 custom fields to Account object. Then I have edited the current layout and add those 4 custom fields as a new section called "Account Sub Info". Now I want to package my 4 custom fields and the "Account Sub Info" section.

Means when user installs my package I want my custom fields and "Account Sub Info" section added to their Account layout.

How can I do this?

When packaging I tried to package the "Account Layout". When I try to install it it says the follwing.

Duplicate Name         The name "NewOpportunity" is already used on component type: Action. Please rename existing component.
Duplicate Name         The name "NewNote" is already used on component type: Action. Please rename existing component.
Duplicate Name         The name "NewTask" is already used on component type: Action. Please rename existing component.
Duplicate Name         The name "NewContact" is already used on component type: Action. Please rename existing component.
Duplicate Name         The name "NewCase" is already used on component type: Action. Please rename existing component.
Duplicate Name         The name "Account-Account Layout" is already used on component type: Page Layout. Please rename existing component.
Duplicate Name         The name "NewEvent" is already used on component type: Action. Please rename existing component.
Duplicate Name         The name "LogACall" is already used on component type: Action. Please rename existing component.
Duplicate Name         The name "Account.Billing" is already used on component type: Custom Button or Link. Please rename existing component.

Please Help and guide me how can I achive my requirement.

Thanks in advance...