• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I'm looking to use the Salesforce REST api to get data from the system into a sharepoint site. We've setup the whitelisted domains in the CORS section but are still getting the "XMLHttpRequest for [URL] required Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)" error.

Our sharepoint site is on our internal network and I was wondering if that's why the whitelisted domain isn't working. Is there a way to get around this?

Here's the javascript call I'm using, just in case I missed something and it's actually a programming error.

<script>
        $(document).ready(function() {
               $.ajax({
                       url: "https://my.salesforce.com/services/data.json
               }).done(function(data) {
                       $('.output').append(data);
                }).fail(function (jqXHR, textStatus) {
                         alert('error: ' + jqXHR);
                         });
          });
</script>

Thanks!
Hello, I'm looking to use the Salesforce REST api to get data from the system into a sharepoint site. We've setup the whitelisted domains in the CORS section but are still getting the "XMLHttpRequest for [URL] required Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)" error.

Our sharepoint site is on our internal network and I was wondering if that's why the whitelisted domain isn't working. Is there a way to get around this?

Here's the javascript call I'm using, just in case I missed something and it's actually a programming error.

<script>
        $(document).ready(function() {
               $.ajax({
                       url: "https://my.salesforce.com/services/data.json
               }).done(function(data) {
                       $('.output').append(data);
                }).fail(function (jqXHR, textStatus) {
                         alert('error: ' + jqXHR);
                         });
          });
</script>

Thanks!