• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Challenge says "To pass this challenge, block all users' access to the Salesforce1 for iOS app or the Salesforce1 for Android app."

"Instructions say: From Setup, enter Connected Apps in the Quick Find box, then select Connected Apps OAuth Usage.
Click Block on the row for Salesforce1 for Android or Salesforce1 for iOS.
When you’re ready to reenable access to the app, click Unblock."

However, neither Salesforce1 for Android nor Salesforce1 for iOS appear in the list "Connected Apps OAuth Usage".  I do see this above "Connected apps that are installed but haven’t been used by anyone don’t appear in the list." So I tried to use the newly downloaded Salesforce1 app in my hands-on org but ... well, I can't. It won't let me log on without authorization token, which - as a Salesforce employee - is aligned to my Salsforce email, not my hands-on org email address. So ... I can't complete the challenge. Help?
I'm attempting to complete the module "Enable Communities and Learn About Additional Features."  The challenge is fairly simple: "For this challenge, create a community using the Napili template. Keep in mind that the URL you choose will be set in stone for the org. Create a community named Cloud Kicks with url value cloudkicks (url: /cloudkicks)."

However, when I enable "cloudkicks" as the URL, it tells me that it already exists. Option 1: check challenge (because it's done, right?) gave me a series of errors. So then I tried "Cloud Kicks" and "/cloudkicks") and nothing. Tried cloudkicks2 and got "already exists" error. Finally chose cloudkicks999, knowing better, but still, and got things enabled. But, of course, now the challenge won't accept. So ... what do I do?
Challenge says "To pass this challenge, block all users' access to the Salesforce1 for iOS app or the Salesforce1 for Android app."

"Instructions say: From Setup, enter Connected Apps in the Quick Find box, then select Connected Apps OAuth Usage.
Click Block on the row for Salesforce1 for Android or Salesforce1 for iOS.
When you’re ready to reenable access to the app, click Unblock."

However, neither Salesforce1 for Android nor Salesforce1 for iOS appear in the list "Connected Apps OAuth Usage".  I do see this above "Connected apps that are installed but haven’t been used by anyone don’t appear in the list." So I tried to use the newly downloaded Salesforce1 app in my hands-on org but ... well, I can't. It won't let me log on without authorization token, which - as a Salesforce employee - is aligned to my Salsforce email, not my hands-on org email address. So ... I can't complete the challenge. Help?
I'm attempting to complete the module "Enable Communities and Learn About Additional Features."  The challenge is fairly simple: "For this challenge, create a community using the Napili template. Keep in mind that the URL you choose will be set in stone for the org. Create a community named Cloud Kicks with url value cloudkicks (url: /cloudkicks)."

However, when I enable "cloudkicks" as the URL, it tells me that it already exists. Option 1: check challenge (because it's done, right?) gave me a series of errors. So then I tried "Cloud Kicks" and "/cloudkicks") and nothing. Tried cloudkicks2 and got "already exists" error. Finally chose cloudkicks999, knowing better, but still, and got things enabled. But, of course, now the challenge won't accept. So ... what do I do?