• Alpenite

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear Experts,

I have two Salesforce orgs, Sandbox and Production, both with person account enabled.

Now, in sandbox i added custom fields, page layouts and a trigger for person account and i want to deploy theese customization into Production.
I created and uploaded successfully the change set containing the above customization. When, in production, i validate the inbound change set, i get this error: "The PersonAccount object is missing or isn't visible to you." Attached a screenshot.

Could you please help me resolving this issue ? 

User-added image
Thank you very much

Dear experts,

I am trying to create via Enterprise WSDL create call an OrderItem record related to an order.

As per image below, inside my call i pass the OrderID, the PriceBook ID, Quantity and Line Description, but I am not able to add the Product ID (or Product2 identifier) since the field is missing inside the wsdl definition. 
I want to highlight also that the order item object has Product2 field inside object definition.

Could you please help me with this API call ? How can i add the product id to the orderItem creation call ?

I also tryied to add manually <ns3:Product2> field inside the request, but when i try to execute it, i get the following error: "Invalid foreign key relationship name Product2"
User-added image
Thank you very much in advance