• 30 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom field called "My Question" on the pre-chat form on our website for the customer.  When this is filled in, it does not appear in the chat box for the Agent to see.

How would I get the content entered into this field to show in the Chat Box for the Agent to see and prevent our customers from having to repeat their question.

I was given a lead that there are APIs on the visitor side that can be leveraged to 'send a message' through the chat window.  After capturing the question, the string could be sent via the APIs and would show up for both the agent and the customer in the chat window.

How would I go about setting this up?

Thanks!
I am attempting to use the following but it does not seem the AND is being looking at separately after the OR.  For example, I am still getting a TRUE result for records with "DRIVE" in the shipping address:

((CONTAINS(Ship_To_Address_1__c,"cruise ") || CONTAINS(Ship_To_Address_1__c,"INTERCRUISES") || CONTAINS(Ship_To_Address_1__c,"CRUISE ")) && ((NOT(CONTAINS(Ship_To_Address_1__c,"ST") && (NOT(CONTAINS(Ship_To_Address_1__c,"DRIVE" )
I even tried using the OR( AND( tags.

I am attempting to get a checkbox formula field to be TRUE when another field, "Shipping State", does not contain certain states.  I tried the following but it is not seeing each state as a different value.  What could I be missing?  Thanks!

NOT(
AND(
Shipping_State__c = ("AL,AR,AZ,CA,CO,CT,DC,DE,FL,GA,IA,ID,IL,IN,KS,KY,LA,MA,MD,ME,MI,MN,MO,MS,MT,NC,ND,NE,NH,NJ,NM,NV,NY,OH,OK,OR,PA,RI,SC,SD,TN,TX,UT,VA,VT,WA,WI,WV,WY"),
Shipping_State__c = ("?,NA,1,??,0,.")
)
)

Thanks!
Hello,

We configured our pre-chat form to have a "Your Question" field.  It is a <textarea> with 4 rows.  We are able to map this to the transcript record.

The issue, is that we would like it to populate in the chat box when it first loads after click the start chat button.  Such as insert the question below the automated greeting.

Is this possible?
How can I get this to work, trying to create a URL within records to bring employees to a tracking page for shipments:

https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?tracknumbers=LEFT(Auto_TrackingNum_Step1__c,find(' ',Auto_TrackingNum_Step1__c))

This doesnt seem to be working as I get a syntax error
I am attempting to use the following but it does not seem the AND is being looking at separately after the OR.  For example, I am still getting a TRUE result for records with "DRIVE" in the shipping address:

((CONTAINS(Ship_To_Address_1__c,"cruise ") || CONTAINS(Ship_To_Address_1__c,"INTERCRUISES") || CONTAINS(Ship_To_Address_1__c,"CRUISE ")) && ((NOT(CONTAINS(Ship_To_Address_1__c,"ST") && (NOT(CONTAINS(Ship_To_Address_1__c,"DRIVE" )
I even tried using the OR( AND( tags.

I am attempting to get a checkbox formula field to be TRUE when another field, "Shipping State", does not contain certain states.  I tried the following but it is not seeing each state as a different value.  What could I be missing?  Thanks!

NOT(
AND(
Shipping_State__c = ("AL,AR,AZ,CA,CO,CT,DC,DE,FL,GA,IA,ID,IL,IN,KS,KY,LA,MA,MD,ME,MI,MN,MO,MS,MT,NC,ND,NE,NH,NJ,NM,NV,NY,OH,OK,OR,PA,RI,SC,SD,TN,TX,UT,VA,VT,WA,WI,WV,WY"),
Shipping_State__c = ("?,NA,1,??,0,.")
)
)

Thanks!
How can I get this to work, trying to create a URL within records to bring employees to a tracking page for shipments:

https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?tracknumbers=LEFT(Auto_TrackingNum_Step1__c,find(' ',Auto_TrackingNum_Step1__c))

This doesnt seem to be working as I get a syntax error