• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am getting this error when sending an HTTP request to a webservice I have to use: 
*****************************************************************************************************
Unable to forward request due to: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
​*****************************************************************************************************
SSL Labs agrees that there is something wrong with the certificate: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=hos.myshawtracking.ca

After doing a lot of googling and testing, so far as I can tell, Salesforce will not allow callouts to servers where the certificate is not authenticated at every level by a root CA.https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000007225&language=en_US&type=1
Since I do not have access to the salesforce servers, I cannot add them to the trusted list https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=08730000000JziE; and since I do not have access to the webservice servers, I can't merge and load my own certs https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000204513&language=en_US&type=1.
All other salesforce and forum discussions regarding this exception have been of no help.

Since salesforce support is useless and you can't log a development case with them, anyone on here know if there is anyway to get around this without using a proxy or custom webapp of some sort?
I've been getting dozens of these, what are clearly backend salesforce errors, in the past few hours. They have only happened on two objects so far, both of which have Process Builder flows (if relevent). I was about to open a case with salesforce, but they seemed to have stopped happening. Anyone seen this error before or know if there's a fix?

Line of code executing the DML operation:
List<Database.SaveResult> vehicleSRs = Database.update(vehiclesToUpdate, false);

Example of what is being updated:
**************************************************************************************************
Vehicle failed to update:
Vehicle__c:{Id=a0D37000001iiCNEAY, Location_Coordinates__Latitude__s=49.192546, Location_Coordinates__Longitude__s=-123.981249, Location_Date__c=2016-11-12 16:43:48}
**************************************************************************************************

And the error:
Error:
(Database.Error[getFields=();getMessage=The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. Couldn't retrieve the active version of the flow with definition ID null. ORA-06550: line 1, column 13:
PLS-00382: expression is of wrong type
ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:
PL/SQL: Statement ignored

This almost certainly means your PL/SQL is out of sync with your Java. Rebuild and then run ./ant plsql.

SQLException while executing plsql statement: {?=call fInteraction.get_all_definitions_nc(?)}(00D37000000PVDi) Contact your administrator for help.;getStatusCode=CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER;])
I've been getting dozens of these, what are clearly backend salesforce errors, in the past few hours. They have only happened on two objects so far, both of which have Process Builder flows (if relevent). I was about to open a case with salesforce, but they seemed to have stopped happening. Anyone seen this error before or know if there's a fix?

List<Database.SaveResult> vehicleSRs = Database.update(vehiclesToUpdate, false);

Vehicle__c:{Id=a0D37000001iiCNEAY, Location_Coordinates__Latitude__s=49.192546, Location_Coordinates__Longitude__s=-123.981249, Location_Date__c=2016-11-12 16:43:48}

And the error:
Error:
(Database.Error[getFields=();getMessage=The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. Couldn't retrieve the active version of the flow with definition ID null. ORA-06550: line 1, column 13:

This almost certainly means your PL/SQL is out of sync with your Java. Rebuild and then run ./ant plsql.

SQLException while executing plsql statement: {?=call fInteraction.get_all_definitions_nc(?)}(00D37000000PVDi) Contact your administrator for help.;getStatusCode=CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER;])
There is a new critical update called Remove Instance Names From URLs for Visualforce, Community Builder, Site.com Studio, and Content Files.

DANGER! DANGER! DO NOT ACTIVATE!

This changes links for visualforce pages.  <domain name>.visualforce.com replaces <domain name>.<instancename>.visual.force.com.

For whatever reason, this does not work with Visualforce tabs or with buttons that link to visualforce pages.

With the critical update deactivated, the link for visualforce tab is https://<domain name>.<instancename>.visual.force.com/apex/TimeEntryCalendar?sfdc.tabName=01r500000003bNn.

When the critical update is activated, the link for the visualforce tab is https://<domain name>.visualforce.com/apex/TimeEntryCalendar?sfdc.tabName=01r500000003bNn.

The problem is that clicking the "activated" link yields this:

This site can’t be reached
<domain name>.visualforce.com’s server IP address could not be found.

In my case, it was a really big problem because the visualforce tab was the default home page. So activating the Critical Update essentially locked all of my users out of salesforce.com. 

This also fails with a simple button link to a visual force page.

If you assign a url to a button or type the link in - /apex/TimeEntryCalendar for instance, it works fine when the update is deactivated.

But activate the update, and it fails on just the simple link.

Problem exists in both Classic and Lightning.

MAJOR SNAFU!
I'm trying to go through the Einstein Intent API basics module on Trailhead, and am trying to go back and download the einstein_platform.pem file which I closed out prematurely. 

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/einstein_intent_basics/units/einstein_intent_basics_env

When I try to navigate back through to sign up I receive an error telling me I already have an account. Is there somewhere in Salesforce where i can download this file?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

And the error:
Error:

I'm trying to go through the Einstein Intent API basics module on Trailhead, and am trying to go back and download the einstein_platform.pem file which I closed out prematurely. 

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/einstein_intent_basics/units/einstein_intent_basics_env

When I try to navigate back through to sign up I receive an error telling me I already have an account. Is there somewhere in Salesforce where i can download this file?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

If you cant answer to developer queries then you are useless!!! we never asked you to write code for us...atleast you can give some hint or ideas for tricky issues or questions...this developer board was highly responsive an year ago...but definitely not now.... even the premier support takes their own time to respond...this is never acceptable and ridiculous...can you guys be responsive?????