• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I am working on badge - Lightning experience customization. In one of the units, I have to select multiple profiles which are not adjacent in the table. However, Ctrl+click is not working. Is there any solution for this? Thanks in advance. 
Hello,
I am working on badge - Lightning experience customization. In one of the units, I have to select multiple profiles which are not adjacent in the table. However, Ctrl+click is not working. Is there any solution for this? Thanks in advance. 
Hello,

i am getting this error not able to compltete challenge 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: IESQOIRA

Hello,

So, I'm doing the third unit "Automate Sets of Delayed Actions with Workflow" from the module "Process Automation" (Admin Intermediate) and the challeng is to set a workflow rule, I set the rule and the actions with the name that was asked, unfortunately it didn't work out and whenever I tried to check if the challenge was done, basically what it said was "rule cannot execute". I tried to go around it, changed some stuff and still nothing and then I had the great idea of just deleting the rule and do it from scratch and now both actions - 'Set Case to Escalated' & 'Follow Up on Escalated Case' - when I try to create them displays the error message on the title. I tried to add a "1" in the end but when I check the challenge it doesn't find it. 

Is there any solution around this? How can I make it work? Or I just won't be able to finish this unit now? 
Sorry for the english and I express myself too confusingly, and also for my lack of knowledge.

Thank you