• 5 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I m trying to update the Opportunity whenever the invoice is updated in Quickbooks with the help of zapier. I want to know that how we can achive this funcitonality using zapier.?
Hello All,
I have created an email service that allows the user to send an email from the Lead object in Salesforce and have the replied email be attched to the Lead record as a Task. 
The issue is that if the Customer does not select "Reply All" the replied to email will not get associated back to the Lead record because the email service email address is being added to the email and is not hte default from email address. 
So is there a way to make Email Service Email Address selectable?  Or can the Email Service Email Address be an organizational wide email address? 
Thanks,
M

Hello All,
I have created an email service that allows the user to send an email from the Lead object in Salesforce and have the replied email be attched to the Lead record as a Task. 
The issue is that if the Customer does not select "Reply All" the replied to email will not get associated back to the Lead record because the email service email address is being added to the email and is not hte default from email address. 
So is there a way to make Email Service Email Address selectable?  Or can the Email Service Email Address be an organizational wide email address? 
Thanks,
M