• Adjasant Cloud Consulting

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Available for Administration, Configuration, Apex/Visualforce development tasks.

Have years of experience in administration and development.

Certified Administrator and Developer.

Reliable & Affordable.

Please write to me at consulting@adjasant.com

Thanks
I've read that I can open a support case to request that a custom field be indexed (for optimizing reporting, etc.) but when I logged a case to do so, I was informed that the Dev Team has to do this, and since we don't have Premier support, they can't take the case.

I saw at least one other person who has had this issue and didn't see a resolution. Is it just not possible to have Salesforce index a field for you anymore if you don't have Premier support? Is it a matter of which support rep you get? Do the folks who monitor these forums have the ability to do this?

Thanks!
i want to open pop up after saving the record

i am using picklist for gender and i want its default should be none so that until user selects manually it should be none .

can any buddy help me for that

thnx in advance
Hi,

Is it possible to move the code to production without written the test class for one trigger but average code coverage is 80%.

If it is not possible which exception it will throw.

Please clear my confussion.

Thanks in advance

I would like to create a custom button on the Open Activities related list of the Opp. The button would function the same as the New Event button, but it would take them to a different layout for a certain type of event layout. I have created the button, but I don't know what code to use on the url to take it to the custom page I want.
I have a requirement, wherein I have to keep the records in Leads even after it is converted. Is it possible to change/hack the workflow.
Hi All, 
I have a requirement where on Case creation I am populating the Start Date and there is another field named "Days Allowed" that is initially set to 1.
I want this Days Allowed to keep incrementing every day to +1. Can I do it with workflow time trigger. I tried the approach wherein I set the condition to Trigger to Fire 1 day after the start date. I know this would just fire for the first day after the start date. I have also set another condition to fire "1 Day After Rule Trigger Date". Will this trigger run daily?? 
Please suggest the best possible option. Thanks in advance
  • November 22, 2016