• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone,

I need to limit the row's number to export in a report. Users should can create reports and see all data in that they need in them (A filter is not a solution then) but they should not export too many rows in a time. For example, they can run a report with 1800 records but when they try to export this 1800 rows they get just 200.

I open a case in Salesforce because someone in my company stole some data with this method and they said to me that it's possible to limit it whith code but it didn't say how.

Anyone have any idea how can I do it?

Thaks you!
Hello Everyone,
I've a lightning out app, and added this app in salesforce "Sites".
I'm not receiving any emails as I'm supposed to receive based on some action in the lwc app placed in lightning app. 
I've given the apex class permission to Guest site user. In debug log I checked the status of email is success = true.. still I'm not able to receive emails.
Can anyone know what extra pernission should we give in order to receive emails from Guest site user?
Unhandled rejection Error: read ECONNRESET
    at TLSWrap.onStreamRead (internal/stream_base_commons.js:111:27)
User-added image

Hi All -

I am new, so please forgive my green - but I am having a perplexing problem in generating a Visual Force email template showing related lists for a custom object.

I CAN get a list of Cases related to an Account with no problem, but when I put in a custom object  (Child Relationship Name "Suppliers") which is also (Master-Detail) related to Account I get the following error: Error: Invalid field Suppliers for SObject Account

I have tried everything I can think of - using API name instead, appending "__c" to the end, but it seems that i can't make any lists at all with custom objects in this code.

Is there a restriction within this type of code that allows only lists with standard objects or is there something I'm missing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am not good enough to make a custom Apex controller yet and a little under the gun to kluge something together.

Thanks much,

Lex

Below is relevant code:

<messaging:emailTemplate recipientType="Contact"
    relatedToType="Account"
    subject="Supplier report for Account: {!relatedTo.name}"
    replyTo="support@acme.com" >
<messaging:htmlEmailBody >   
<html>
    <body>
     <STYLE type="text/css">
           TH {font-size: 11px; font-face: arial;background: #CCCCCC; border-width: 1;  text-align: center }
           TD  {font-size: 11px; font-face: verdana }
           TABLE {border: solid #CCCCCC; border-width: 1}
           TR {border: solid #CCCCCC; border-width: 1}
     </STYLE>
         <font face="arial" size="2">
      <p>Dear {!recipient.name},</p>
      <p>Below is a list of supplier records related to the account: {!relatedTo.name}.</p>
<table border="0" >
        <tr >
            <th>Action</th><th>Product</th><th>Status</th><th>Creator Email</th><th>BL date</th>
         </tr>
<apex:repeat var="cx" value="{!relatedTo.Suppliers}">
   <tr>
       <td><a href="https://na1.salesforce.com/{!cx.id}">View</a> |  
       <a href="https://na1.salesforce.com/{!cx.id}/e">Edit</a></td>
(...snip...)

I am able to add 16000000000 as a value into the Annual Revenue field on account, but if I try and look for accounts with a value greater than that in Apex or the API, I get a

Compile Error: For input string: "16000000000"

account a = [select id, annualrevenue from account where annualrevenue > 16000000000 limit 1][0];

Ideas?

• March 05, 2010