• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to change the standard place holder in the force:inputField to something else. Is there a way to do this since it is not part of the attributes of this field?

thank you!
The new task quick action is usually located at the top right part of the screen (or at the bottom in Salesforce1). I need to place the button inside a div/table in my component. How can this be done so I would not have to create a new form with the same fields and functionality?

Thanks!!!
Here is my code and according to me, there is nothing which can cause this issue. It does work when I don't use the div tag around the c:NestedComponent. 

MainComponent.cmp   
<aura:component controller="ContactClass" implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId,forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes,force:lightningQuickAction" access="global" >
 <aura:attribute name="contact" type="Contact[]"/>
    <aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}" />
    <aura:iteration items="{!v.contact}" var="con">
        <br/>
        <a href="javascript:void(0);" onclick="" role="tab" tabindex="0" aria-selected="true" aria-controls="tab-default-1" id="{!con.Id}">{!con.Name} | {!con.AccountId}</a>
  <div>
        <c:NestedComponent Cont="{!con}" />
  </div>

</aura:iteration>
</aura:component>

MainComponent.js
({
    doInit: function(component, evt, helper) {
        var action = component.get("c.getContact");
        action.setCallback(this, function(a) {
                component.set("v.Contact", a.getReturnValue());
        });
        $A.enqueueAction(action);

},  
}
})

NestedComponent.cmp
<aura:component controller="SBBQQUOTELIneClass" access="global" implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId,forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes,force:lightningQuickAction">
    <aura:attribute name="Cont" type="Contact" default="{ 'sobjectType': 'Contact' }" access="global"/>
    <p>QUestion 1</p>
    <force:inputField aura:id="prId" value="{!v.Cont.AccountId}" class=""/>

I have created a custom Lightning Component, implementing "force:LightningQuickAction,force:hasRecordId", because it should be used on the Case object as a custom action. Now, on Cases it seems that the custom actions are not showing (as for the other objects) in the Hightlighs Panel, alongside the standard buttons (e.g. Edit), but instead they show up in the Chatter Publisher.
So, my 1st question would be - can the action be somehow moved up to the Highlights Panel?

If not, then I have the following problem with the custom action being in the Chatter Publisher. When clicking on the button for the custom action inside the Chatter Publisher, the Lightning Component is shown. BUT, it also shows the default Lightning Experience "placeholder", which is usually shown only while a component is loading. In this case the placeholder stays forever (also after the component was loaded):

User-added image

Has anyone an idea what the problem is? Maybe the components shown inside the Chatter Publisher should implement a different interface, i.e. not "force:LightningQuickAction" ?
I am trying to find a component that allows me to press a button that opens a separate screen with a list view of another object, which can be filtered, and sorted.  This appears to be possible in the Communities Lightning app builder, but I am strugging to find it in the regular app builder.  Any thoughts / ideas on how to get this working?
I need to change the standard place holder in the force:inputField to something else. Is there a way to do this since it is not part of the attributes of this field?

thank you!
I have a form where I am getting information to insert, once inserted I want to reset the form.  All fields will reset except lookup fields.  I tried several methods for resetting the Account lookup but whatever account name is displayed will not clear.  I am able to clear all other types of fields.  Can someone please let me know what needs to be done to clear a lookip field?

Here is the code:

<aura:component implements="flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,force:appHostable" access="GLOBAL">
    <aura:attribute name="newItem" type="AQB__Batch_Item__c" access="GLOBAL" default="{ sobjectType: 'AQB__Batch_Item__c', 'AQB__Account__c': '', 'AQB__Account__r': '', 'AQB__Method__c': '' }" />   
    <force:inputField aura:id="AccountLookup" value="{!v.newItem.AQB__Account__c}" />
    <force:inputField value="{!v.newItem.AQB__Method__c}" />
    <ui:button label="Reset" press="{!c.resetForm}" />   

Controller:
({
    resetForm : function(component, event, helper) {
        component.set("v.newItem.AQB__Account__c", '');               
        component.set("v.newItem.AQB__Account__r", '');               
        component.set("v.newItem.AQB__Method__c", '');               
        component.set("v.newItem", {'sobjectType':'AQB__Batch_Item__c',
                'AQB__Account__c': '',
                'AQB__Account__r': '',
                'AQB__Method__c': ''});
        var item = component.get("v.newItem");
        item.AQB__Account__c = '';
        item.AQB__Account__r = '';
        component.set("v.newItem", item);               
    }
})

One approach we have tried is having a Lightning Component with a button and adding the component to the specific record page, however this approach makes the UI inconsistent.