• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all, I have been going crazy trying to figure out something that should be very simple. I am new to all of this and I have spent more time than I would like to admit attempting to figure this out. I have a sales invoice page that I am working on and I am attempting to add a simple footer. 

I know about Google, I know about searching here, and you would think that would solve my issue but I must be doing something wrong because the following links have not put the footer in. It could be that I am putting that information in the wrong place, I have attempted to put it at the start of the document and at the end of the document but it puts the text I want in the footer at the end of the other information, so usually mid page not the end of the invoice. 

Here are the solutions I have attempted:

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F000000099S1IAI
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F000000096O7IAI
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F00000005GVxIAM
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F00000005LJOIA2

But, nothing has worked so it leads me to believe I am not putting the information in the right place and I do not know where to put it. 

My invoice source can be found here: http://text-share.com/view/ef5e9b11

I would really appreciate any help, the label variable I am trying to put as the footer is under invoice footer and would be lblfooterpayment
Hello,

I am trying to update a field on our sales invoices. I have added a contact field that is populated via the process builder. The issue I am having is that the contact is appearing as the contact ID on the sales invoice, it does show up as the name in the field. So I tried to add ".Name" at the end of the field on visual force page but I get the Unknown Property 'String.Name' 

Here is the fields API Name:
Finance_Contact__c

Here is the portion of the visualforce page:

<td class="alignTop">
                    <p>
                        <apex:outputText rendered="{!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.Name!=''}" escape="false">
                            {!salesInvoice.Agency_Name__c}<br/>
                        </apex:outputText>
                        ATTN:<br/>
                        <apex:outputText rendered="{!salesInvoice.Finance_Contact__c.Name}" escape="false">
                                {!salesInvoice.Finance_Contact__c.Name}
                                 </apex:outputtext>  
                        <apex:outputText rendered="{!salesInvoice.Agency_Billing_Street__c!=''}" escape="false">
                                {!salesInvoice.Agency_Billing_Street__c}<br/>
                        <apex:outputText rendered="{!salesInvoice.Agency_Billing_City__c!=''}" escape="false">
                                {!salesInvoice.Agency_Billing_City__c},
                        <apex:outputText rendered="{!salesInvoice.Agency_Billing_State__c!=''}" escape="false">
                                {!salesInvoice.Agency_Billing_State__c}
                        <apex:outputText rendered="{!salesInvoice.Agency_Billing_Postal_Code__c!=''}" escape="false">
                                {!salesInvoice.Agency_Billing_Postal_Code__c}   
                    </p>
                </td>

</tr>
        </table>

Hi all,
I am working on some code for a visual force component for our invoicing through FinancialForce. I am running into an issue with my code saying the following:
Error: Incorrect parameter type for function 'not()'. Expected Boolean, received Text

The only things I have changed in the code are the following lines from this:

<apex:outputText rendered="{!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.Name!=''}" escape="false">
                        {!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.Name}<br/>
                    ATTN:
                    <apex:outputText rendered="{!salesInvoice.Finance_Contact__c!=''}" escape="false">
                            {!salesInvoice.Finance_Contact__c}<br/>
                    <apex:outputText rendered="{!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingStreet!=''}" escape="false">
                        {!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingStreet}<br/>
                    <apex:outputText rendered="{!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingCity!=''}" escape="false">
                        {!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingCity}
                    <apex:outputText rendered="{!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingState!=''}" escape="false">
                        {!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingState}
                    <apex:outputText rendered="{!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingPostalCode!=''}" escape="false">
                        {!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingPostalCode}
                    <apex:outputText rendered="{!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingCountry!=''}" escape="false">{!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingCountry}</apex:outputText>

To this:

<apex:outputText rendered="{!If(!salesInvoice.Agency__c=Null,!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingStreet!='',!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.Parent.BillingStreet!='')}" escape="false">
                        {!If(!salesInvoice.Agency__c=Null,!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingStreet!='',!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.Parent.BillingStreet!='')}<br/>
                    <apex:outputText rendered="{!If(!salesInvoice.Agency__c=Null,!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingCity!='',!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.Parent.BillingCity!='')}" escape="false">
                        {!If(!salesInvoice.Agency__c=Null,!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingCity!='',!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.Parent.BillingCity!='')}<br/>
                    <apex:outputText rendered="{!If(!salesInvoice.Agency__c=Null,!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingState!='',!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.Parent.BillingState!='')}" escape="false">
                        {!If(!salesInvoice.Agency__c=Null,!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingState!='',!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.Parent.BillingState!='')}<br/>
                    <apex:outputText rendered="{!If(!salesInvoice.Agency__c=Null,!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingCountry!='',!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.Parent.BillingCountry!='')}" escape="false">
                            {!If(!salesInvoice.Agency__c=Null,!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingCountry!='',!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.Parent.BillingCountry!='')}<br/>

I have added the following components to my object Invoice:
Agency Address:

if(Agency__c= NULL,c2g__Account__r.BillingStreet + ' ' + c2g__Account__r.BillingCity + ' ' + c2g__Account__r.BillingState + ' ' + c2g__Account__r.BillingPostalCode + ' ' + c2g__Account__r.BillingCountry,c2g__Account__r.Parent.BillingStreet+' '+c2g__Account__r.Parent.BillingCity+' '+c2g__Account__r.Parent.BillingState+' '+c2g__Account__r.Parent.BillingCountry)

And that is working fine as a custom object but to get it to reflect on the pdf invoice I did what is listed above.
Essentially what I want it to do is to first check if in the object of the invoice look to see if there is an agency. If there is not an agency list the account's address. If there is an agency List the agency address.
SalesForce Customer support has requested I seek assistance here, I am hoping you can help me!

I would like to exclude a custom object that we have called 'billing schedule' from our cloned opportunities with product lines.

I have followed the steps within the following links:

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000230954&type=1&language=en_US
https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000iCIYAA2

But I am unable to accomplish what I need, here is an example of what I have:
User-added image

And here is the Field:

User-added image

Thanks!
Hey,

I am not sure if I am posting in the right area but I need some help with design. I am fairly new to visualforce and apex and by fairly new I mean about a week and half of trying to understand it. 

Right now I am working on edititing our invoices that we send to our clients, I had to get rid of a bunch of fields and it messed up some formatting on the invoice. 

I am attaching a screen shot of what we would likesaid invoice to look like and the entire code that I am dealing with. 

User-added image

What I would like is the due date to be in the same table as invoice number and invoice date. Then I would like to make them a more reasonable size but everytime I attempt it does nothing. I have tried to add what I thought was needed to the invoice but they are still pulling up wrong, if I could get any guidance here it would be helpful!

The other issue you can see here, the view between "Preview" and "View PDF" , the code is exactly the same but it is displaying differently in the two options.  I want View PDF to look like the Preview one.

Side by Side View

Thank you in advance, I am just at a loss after spending a week working on these, googling solutions, attempting solutions, then going back to googling. 
Hello,

I am trying to update a field on our sales invoices. I have added a contact field that is populated via the process builder. The issue I am having is that the contact is appearing as the contact ID on the sales invoice, it does show up as the name in the field. So I tried to add ".Name" at the end of the field on visual force page but I get the Unknown Property 'String.Name' 

Here is the fields API Name:
Finance_Contact__c

Here is the portion of the visualforce page:

<td class="alignTop">
                    <p>
                            {!salesInvoice.Agency_Name__c}<br/>
                        ATTN:<br/>
                        <apex:outputText rendered="{!salesInvoice.Finance_Contact__c.Name}" escape="false">
                                {!salesInvoice.Finance_Contact__c.Name}
                        <apex:outputText rendered="{!salesInvoice.Agency_Billing_Street__c!=''}" escape="false">
                                {!salesInvoice.Agency_Billing_Street__c}<br/>
                        <apex:outputText rendered="{!salesInvoice.Agency_Billing_City__c!=''}" escape="false">
                                {!salesInvoice.Agency_Billing_City__c},
                        <apex:outputText rendered="{!salesInvoice.Agency_Billing_State__c!=''}" escape="false">
                                {!salesInvoice.Agency_Billing_State__c}
                        <apex:outputText rendered="{!salesInvoice.Agency_Billing_Postal_Code__c!=''}" escape="false">
                                {!salesInvoice.Agency_Billing_Postal_Code__c}   
                    </p>
                </td>

</tr>
        </table>

Hi all,
I am working on some code for a visual force component for our invoicing through FinancialForce. I am running into an issue with my code saying the following:
Error: Incorrect parameter type for function 'not()'. Expected Boolean, received Text

The only things I have changed in the code are the following lines from this:

{!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.Name}<br/>
                    ATTN:
                    <apex:outputText rendered="{!salesInvoice.Finance_Contact__c!=''}" escape="false">
                            {!salesInvoice.Finance_Contact__c}<br/>
                    <apex:outputText rendered="{!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingStreet!=''}" escape="false">
                        {!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingStreet}<br/>
                    <apex:outputText rendered="{!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingCity!=''}" escape="false">
                        {!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingCity}
                    <apex:outputText rendered="{!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingState!=''}" escape="false">
                        {!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingState}
                    <apex:outputText rendered="{!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingPostalCode!=''}" escape="false">
                        {!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingPostalCode}
                    <apex:outputText rendered="{!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingCountry!=''}" escape="false">{!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingCountry}</apex:outputText>

To this:

<apex:outputText rendered="{!If(!salesInvoice.Agency__c=Null,!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingStreet!='',!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.Parent.BillingStreet!='')}" escape="false">
                        {!If(!salesInvoice.Agency__c=Null,!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingStreet!='',!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.Parent.BillingStreet!='')}<br/>
                    <apex:outputText rendered="{!If(!salesInvoice.Agency__c=Null,!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingCity!='',!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.Parent.BillingCity!='')}" escape="false">
                        {!If(!salesInvoice.Agency__c=Null,!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingCity!='',!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.Parent.BillingCity!='')}<br/>
                    <apex:outputText rendered="{!If(!salesInvoice.Agency__c=Null,!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingState!='',!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.Parent.BillingState!='')}" escape="false">
                        {!If(!salesInvoice.Agency__c=Null,!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingState!='',!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.Parent.BillingState!='')}<br/>
                    <apex:outputText rendered="{!If(!salesInvoice.Agency__c=Null,!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingCountry!='',!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.Parent.BillingCountry!='')}" escape="false">
                            {!If(!salesInvoice.Agency__c=Null,!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.BillingCountry!='',!salesInvoice.c2g__Account__r.Parent.BillingCountry!='')}<br/>

I have added the following components to my object Invoice:
Agency Address:

if(Agency__c= NULL,c2g__Account__r.BillingStreet + ' ' + c2g__Account__r.BillingCity + ' ' + c2g__Account__r.BillingState + ' ' + c2g__Account__r.BillingPostalCode + ' ' + c2g__Account__r.BillingCountry,c2g__Account__r.Parent.BillingStreet+' '+c2g__Account__r.Parent.BillingCity+' '+c2g__Account__r.Parent.BillingState+' '+c2g__Account__r.Parent.BillingCountry)

And that is working fine as a custom object but to get it to reflect on the pdf invoice I did what is listed above.
Essentially what I want it to do is to first check if in the object of the invoice look to see if there is an agency. If there is not an agency list the account's address. If there is an agency List the agency address.
SalesForce Customer support has requested I seek assistance here, I am hoping you can help me!

I would like to exclude a custom object that we have called 'billing schedule' from our cloned opportunities with product lines.

I have followed the steps within the following links:

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000230954&type=1&language=en_US
https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000iCIYAA2

But I am unable to accomplish what I need, here is an example of what I have:
User-added image

And here is the Field:

User-added image

Thanks!
Hey,

I am not sure if I am posting in the right area but I need some help with design. I am fairly new to visualforce and apex and by fairly new I mean about a week and half of trying to understand it. 

Right now I am working on edititing our invoices that we send to our clients, I had to get rid of a bunch of fields and it messed up some formatting on the invoice. 

I am attaching a screen shot of what we would likesaid invoice to look like and the entire code that I am dealing with. 

User-added image

What I would like is the due date to be in the same table as invoice number and invoice date. Then I would like to make them a more reasonable size but everytime I attempt it does nothing. I have tried to add what I thought was needed to the invoice but they are still pulling up wrong, if I could get any guidance here it would be helpful!

The other issue you can see here, the view between "Preview" and "View PDF" , the code is exactly the same but it is displaying differently in the two options.  I want View PDF to look like the Preview one.

Side by Side View

Thank you in advance, I am just at a loss after spending a week working on these, googling solutions, attempting solutions, then going back to googling.