• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I Have A Requirement Of Overriding The "SaveandAddPrize" Button In Product2 With A VF Page. The Approach I Followed Was To Perform URLhacking And Redirect The User To A VF Page.

However I Was Unable To Find The URL Parameter For "SaveandAddPrize ". Can Anyone Of You Help Me Out With This?

Thanks,
Surabhi
Hi All,

I had a requirement of redirecting the user to a VF page upon record type selection in Product2 object.

I overrided the New button with a VF page and a corresponding extension class. However the redirection was happening only upon clicking buttons like "Cancel" and "Save" and not upon clicking "Continue" button post record type selection.

I tried replacing the Product2 object with Case in the code just to ensure that the logic was fine in my code and it was working fine.

Please help me out in this.

Hi All,

I have a requirement of building a VF page which displays all Salesforce documents along with a "Download File" link which enables users to save the document to their system.

NOTE: This VF page is for one of my Communities, so it should be available for users without SF login.

Kindly help me out on this.
Hi All,

I Have A Requirement Of Overriding The "SaveandAddPrize" Button In Product2 With A VF Page. The Approach I Followed Was To Perform URLhacking And Redirect The User To A VF Page.

However I Was Unable To Find The URL Parameter For "SaveandAddPrize ". Can Anyone Of You Help Me Out With This?

Thanks,
Surabhi

Hi!

Has anyone knew if it's possible to integrate a DIgital signature within an approval process? 

Thanks in advance.. :smileyhappy:

Regards, 

SLGIP

• September 20, 2010

Hi!

Has anyone knew if it's possible to integrate a DIgital signature within an approval process? 

Thanks in advance.. :smileyhappy:

Regards, 

SLGIP

• September 20, 2010