• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We want to be able to validate Orders (Purchase Orders) created by our users by attaching the PO form in the Order record. However, we can configure a rule or build process to require attachment on Orders. We really need your help. I've read online and most said we can do this using APEX Triggers. I am unsure how to write triggers in Salesforce. Please help.
We want to be able to select multiple items on a custom object. Just like how products work. I can have a database of items where it can be associated to a custom object for me to add items. 

We have a custom object Hardie_Builders_c  this acts as a redemption object for our customers. Our customers earn certain points and once accumulated they can redeem items from us. Each item is assigned a certain point value. Say for example a customer earned 10,000 points and redeemed item 1 (1020 points) and item 2 (230 points). Item and Item 2 must be visible on the Hardie_Builder_c record and must compute total balance left for points. 

There are a total of around less than 50 items they can redeem. I hope anyone can share their ideas. I'm pretty new with development and I appreciate any help. Thank you!
I need assistance with creating a new record on a custom object Hardie_Builders__c everytime the Account checkbox Hardie Builder is set to true. It will only contain the hyperlinked Account Name. 
I need assistance with creating a new record on a custom object Hardie_Builders__c everytime the Account checkbox Hardie Builder is set to true. It will only contain the hyperlinked Account Name.