• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
If am sending a data more than 131070 bytes using /Composite/ API am getting an error that "data is too large". I have created a trigger to handle this scenario that before inserting substring the data to less than 131000 bytes and then sends remaining data as an attachment. But In a case of large data, it is not hitting the trigger directly it is sending the response to the iPad that"data is too large" .can you help me to fix this issue.????
Hello,

PLease Reply to this post.

Do we have any Composite API in Smart Sync
Hi ,
Am using  Global Smart  Store with Smart Sync Option.

Here am creating a Call ("Call" is a custom object) from iPad and storing it in smart store and trying to sync up.
But am getting an error from SyncUp method as failed. the error is

Sync type:syncUp id:157 FAILED cause:Server call for sync up failed error:Error Domain=CSFNetworkErrorDomain Code=400 "Missing Content-Type HTTP header" UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=INVALID_CONTENT_TYPE, isAuthenticationFailure=false, NSLocalizedDescription=Missing Content-Type HTTP header, action=<SFRestAPISalesforceAction: 0x7f9f86300000, POST "/sobjects/Call_ims__c" (0.00)>}
Does SmartSync provide guaranteed delivery of data from offline to a server?
 how to handle error and exceptions while syncing and storing data.

Can we extend the current smartsync library. Can we add any extra code to support our requirement.
We have a complex app that uses smartstore to cache large amounts of data. The problem we're facing is that we've seen users getting logged out intermittently . but it's frustrating to see thousands (and potentially millions) of records being wiped off because the user was logged out forcibly.

Hope this helps. I really do hope that there's a plan to persist the SmartStore data beyond a current user session.

Please help me need to know how to store the smart store data to JSON file before logout/Oauth expires.
Hello am working in SmartStore application

Hello i need to know  How to add SFSoupIndex array to NSuserdefaults in objective C code.

Please let me know i need to add the soup indexes to user defaults.
Hi ,
Am using  Global Smart  Store with Smart Sync Option.

Here am creating a Call ("Call" is a custom object) from iPad and storing it in smart store and trying to sync up.
But am getting an error from SyncUp method as failed. the error is

Sync type:syncUp id:157 FAILED cause:Server call for sync up failed error:Error Domain=CSFNetworkErrorDomain Code=400 "Missing Content-Type HTTP header" UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=INVALID_CONTENT_TYPE, isAuthenticationFailure=false, NSLocalizedDescription=Missing Content-Type HTTP header, action=<SFRestAPISalesforceAction: 0x7f9f86300000, POST "/sobjects/Call_ims__c" (0.00)>}
How to Insert records into multiple objects at a time.
We are running into a use case where an SFDC instance is at API v37 and when we try to use the batch API, we get a 404. When running the same request in non-batch mode, we get the record data. Is there any reason why this might be happening? Anything we can do to remedy?

Thanks!
Greg
Hi,

I am new to smartstore implementation in native iOS. When the refresh token expires the smartstore data is getting cleared in the app. As per our requirements, we need to maintain some master data for offline access. Is there any alternate way to retain the data even after the session expires. Please help