• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
As we all know for production deployment , Test classes will be automatically running , right !!! . We have issue with that . Half of our test classes are failing because of access issues .

Items to note :
  • 1)in Our test classes it is not using any database data .ie SeeAllData =false
  • 2)First deployment to Production . No recordtypes available
  • 3) we are pushing admin profile in the package which have access to all the records types present .
Issue: Test class is using below statement for creating dummy record with specific record type Schema.SObjectType.Contact.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get('XXXXX').getRecordTypeId();

Actual Issue : As our production doesnt have any recordtype test class is failing saying it unable to find the record type .

Now million dollar question : How we can over come this issue . it is really blocking our production deployment
As we all know for production deployment , Test classes will be automatically running , right !!! . We have issue with that . Half of our test classes are failing because of access issues .

Items to note :
  • 3) we are pushing admin profile in the package which have access to all the records types present .
Issue: Test class is using below statement for creating dummy record with specific record type Schema.SObjectType.Contact.getRecordTypeInfosByName().get('XXXXX').getRecordTypeId();

Actual Issue : As our production doesnt have any recordtype test class is failing saying it unable to find the record type .

Now million dollar question : How we can over come this issue . it is really blocking our production deployment
Hello ,
I am tring to integrate 2 sales force orgs . I created  partner WSDL in one org ,and when I am tring to pasre this file in another org . I am getting an error:
 It says: Unsupported schema type: {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}anyType .
I try changing the 'anyType' value with 'String' . Still its not working .. Can You please help!!!
How to pass two parameter in primary key arrays when call api 
 https://www.exacttargetapis.com/hub/v1/dataevents/key:key1/rows/{primarykey};

emailAddress:praveen@gmail.com
conversionDate:21/9/2018
I need to set these two parameter  in {primarykey};

Items to note :

I'm trying to implement CI for the company I work for, and having troubles with the Migration Tool. I got a package.xml with all the metadata information from my origin org, and I'm trying to deploy it to a new, completely clean org. However, I'm getting a lot of errors (like 667 errors!) while deploying to the clean org. Some of them include:

[sf:deploy] 19.  objects/Trabalho__c.object (Trabalho__c.SBF_Contecnica1_Trabalho) -- Error: This View Unique Name already exists or has been previously used.  Please choose a different name. (line 1027, column 16)
[sf:deploy] 72.  reports/Financeiro_Plenos_ADM/Emprestimos.report -- Error: filterlanguage: Invalid value specified: 64.
[sf:deploy] 115.  reports/Plenos_ADM_e_ENG/Encargos_Sociais.report -- Error: filterlanguage: Invalid value specified: 64.
[sf:deploy] 238.  workflows/Apontamento__c.workflow (Apontamento__c.SE_Envio_do_email_do_RDA) -- Error: In field: recipient - no User named name@company found (line 48, column 13)
[sf:deploy] 336.  classes/Teste_Trabalho_AtualizaSugestaoCrea.cls -- Error: Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation:
    build   28-Apr-2015 16:44:16
[sf:deploy]       Teste_Cria_Objetos: line 7, column 55: Invalid field cnpj__c for SObject Account (line 5, column 5)
[sf:deploy] 414.  profiles/SolutionManager.profile -- Warning: You can't edit tab settings for SocialPersona, as it's not a valid tab.
[sf:deploy] 443.  email/unfiled$public/Informacoes_do_Diario_clonado.email -- Error: Apex class 'doDisplayController' does not exist

What I find odd about this is that some errors, like the 443 (the last one above), tell that a class does not exist, while the same class is specified in the package.xml in the retrieve and deploy methods.

Has anyone ever experienced something like this before? What can I do to successfully copy a whole Salesforce org?

PS:

I have access to the sandbox, and other clean orgs. I don't have access to the original org.