• 98 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I run searchAndScreenPop with the deferred parameter set to true which returns a single result, this is suppose to return SCREEN_POP_DATA, which it does, but it is an empty object. I attempt to the SCREEN_POP_DATA into the screenPop api, but this fails and I am unable to pop the result on the screen.

The returnValue I get from the searchAndScreenPop api is
{00Q0N00000VxFqeUAF: {…}, SCREEN_POP_DATA: null}00Q0N00000VxFqeUAF: Company: "Redwood"Id: "00Q0N00000VxFqeUAF"LastActivityDate: "2018-03-06T00:00:00.000Z"LastModifiedDate: "2018-03-05T16:44:19.000Z"Name: "James Henderson"RecordType: "Lead"__proto__: Object__proto__: Object

Hi, 
I am trying to finish Handle Actions with Controllers section iin Lightning components trailhead. My code works as asked in the challenge.
But I still get this error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The campingListItem Lightning Component doesn't contain a button or its attributes are not set correctly when clicked.

<aura:component >
    <aura:attribute name='item' type='Camping_Item__c' required='true' default="{Name:'Torch', Price__c: 10, Quantity__c: 1, Packed__c: false}"></aura:attribute>
    <aura:attribute name='disabled' type='Boolean'></aura:attribute>

<ui:outputText value='{!v.item.Name}'></ui:outputText>
    <ui:outputCheckbox value="{!v.item.Packed__c}"></ui:outputCheckbox>
    <ui:outputCurrency value="{!v.item.Price__c}"></ui:outputCurrency>
    <ui:outputNumber value="{!v.item.Quantity__c}"></ui:outputNumber>

<ui:button press='{!c.packItem}' disabled='{!v.disabled}' label='Packed!'></ui:button>
</aura:component>

({
    packItem : function(component, event, helper) {
        var item = component.get('v.item');
        component.set('v.item.Packed__c', true);
        var btnPackItem = event.getSource();
        btnPackItem.set('v.disabled', true);
    }
})
Hi
I have a problem with canvas app on lightning component. Sometimes my canvas app is blank.

Here is an example of my lightning component :

<aura:component implements="force:appHostable" >
    <aura:handler name="init" action="{!c.doInit}" value="{!this}" />
    <force:canvasApp developerName="MyCanvas" applicationName="MyCanvas"  canvasId="Canvas" aura:id="Cars" border="yes" width="100%" height="600"  scrolling="yes"  namespacePrefix=""/>
</aura:component>

Scenario when not working:

If I open my canvas app from Salesforce Lightning Experience app luncher at first

Salesforce Lightning Experience app luncher -> MyApp -> MyCanvasAppTab

My canvas app is being fully loaded to iframe and i can work with it.

If now i  open again my canvas app again using Salesforce Lightning Experience app luncher

Salesforce Lightning Experience app luncher -> MyApp -> MyCanvasAppTab

At this time my canvas app is blank and in iframe i see only blank tags <title></title><body></body>.
I've checked that I'm connected to my external app and return data by canvas app request.

If now I refresh the page with canvas app I see my external up again.

Can somebody help me, please?

Thanks.
Hello All,
     I'm stuck in the middle of this problem I don't know how check from which source user page extrated. If I open user page first in salesforce classic and after I switch it to Lightning.
Thanks to all of you in advance

Regards'
Taresh Pandey
Hi,

How i can check on controller if page is opened using 'Salesforce Classic' or 'Salesforce lightning' UI(for winter 16 release).

Thanks,
Kanwalpreet Singh