• 40 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am currently creating three separate fields in Salesforce for the created date; month, day, and year. I need help with the day formula. Thanks!
Can we delete Connected Apps using Workbench in salesforce ?please help with the steps
How to disable inline edit in list view in lightning ? I have tried doing the below
DeSelect .Enabled Inline Editing' and 'Enable Enhanced Lists'.
i couldn’t find the ‘mass edit permission’ on profile.
How to create a test class for a batch Apex with SOQL querying for Last modified date and Last Activity date ?              

global Database.QueryLocator start(Database.BatchableContext BC) {

String strStartNumberOfDays = '30';  
String strEndNumberOfDays = '60'; 

String query = 'SELECT Id,Name,Owner.name,Owner.Email FROM XYZ__c where' ;
query += ' Stage__c != \'ON-HOLD\'';
query += ' and LastActivityDate < LAST_N_DAYS:' +strStartNumberOfDays + ' and LastActivityDate >= LAST_N_DAYS:'+strEndNumberOfDays;
query += ' and LastModifiedDate < LAST_N_DAYS:' +strStartNumberOfDays + ' AND LastModifiedDate >= ST_N_DAYS:'+strEndNumberOfDays;

return Database.getQueryLocator(query);
 }
Any Direction will be really Helpfull .

NOTE : if i use test.loaddata then the static file has been updated everytime to make sure that the test class passes.
I am currently creating three separate fields in Salesforce for the created date; month, day, and year. I need help with the day formula. Thanks!
Hi Friends...
I have one scenario in Lightning Component please help me..
Whenever On click of Help, a popup should open where any sample text needs to be displayed like in the 2nd screenshot(with expand(+) and collapse(-) option)..

User-added imageUser-added image

Thanks,
Chandu