• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all, 

This is really more of "Can someone point me to what I need to do to have actual data in this report?" I'm trying to add my Opportunity Stages report to my dashboard, but ended up using a fresh TP org for this challenge, and subsequently I can't add the report to the dashboard. :)

We're automating our new leads assignment rules and the first step in is setup is a rule that every time that the system gets a "duplicate" lead by email, he automatically populates some, mark a checkbox in the old lead and delete the new record. Talking to the Salesforce support they advised me to search for a developer that could help me to create this triggers. Can you guys send me the additional info that you need to do a quote?

Thanks,
Ivan Linhares
Dear all,

I've wrote a trigger which populates Opportunity owner's manager on opportunity. But when saving any opty it is giving me error like 'Apex trigger PopulateOwnerManager caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: PopulateOwnerManager: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: System.ListException: List index out of bounds: 0: Trigger.PopulateOwnerManager: line 7, column 1'

PFB code:

trigger PopulateOwnerManager on Opportunity (before insert) {

for(Opportunity op : Trigger.new)  
  {

List<Opportunity>  ownr = [Select OwnerId from Opportunity where id = :op.id]; 
      System.debug('oppty ownerId :' + ownr[0].OwnerId);
  List<User> mngr = [Select ManagerId from User where id= :ownr[0].OwnerId];
      System.debug('oppty owner managerID :' + mngr[0].ManagerId);
  op.Owner_s_Manager__c = mngr[0].ManagerId;    

}  

}

Please help me sorting this out. Thanks in advance.
My answer is C... What do you think please ?

The marketing team at UC wants to send an email to each lead received from its website. The country of the incoming lead should determine the language of the email that will be sent to the lead.
How can a system admin automate this process?
a. Create an email template for each language and an assignment rule to send the appropriate template.
b. Create a single email template and use the translation workbench to translate and send the appropriate template..
c. Create an email template for each language and an auto-response rule to send the appropriate template.
d. Create an email template for each language and a workflow alert to send the appropriate template.
  • August 25, 2015
all dumps available .. just mail at  rajeshjampal1990@gmail.com

I have all latest dumps of following exams

Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201)
Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (CON 201)
Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
Platform Developer I
App Builder