• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I want to send an email with the vfpage link with the record id after submitting the form. Can we do this in salesforce...?
Can anyone help me over here.

Thanks in advance.
Hi all,
When custom button in detail page of  custom object is clicked i'm generating the PDF . I want to send the generated PDF as email. Can  we do this...?

Thanks in advance.
Hi all,

I have created a custom vfpage for edit view for custom object. In that custom vfpage using action support with onchange event I'm showing/hiding the fields based on the picklist value selection. I was unable to update the field values if I edit the record and change the picklist value and filled the data in the related fields and click save then realted fields are not getting updated.

Thanks in advance.
Hi all,
When custom button in detail page of  custom object is clicked i'm generating the PDF . I want to send the generated PDF as email. Can  we do this...?

Thanks in advance.
Hi all,

Thanks in advance.
Hi all,

I have created a custom vfpage for edit view for custom object. In that custom vfpage using action support with onchange event I'm showing/hiding the fields based on the picklist value selection. I was unable to update the field values if I edit the record and change the picklist value and filled the data in the related fields and click save then realted fields are not getting updated.

Thanks in advance.